Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

RhoDax16

Google Play (Android)

Re: Moana event gone wild

Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:20 am
Hola! 
No puedo seguir con el evento ya que no me aparecen más misiones para poder conseguir a Pua. Esta trabado después de crear el primer edificio
no avatar

Dragonflame

Windows PC

Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:35 am
Same happened to me! Please check my account too! 

Event gone wild and disappeared. Lost all my event currency and the progress on kakamura quest. Ticket id: 18186329

I can't continue with the event now, and it will probably take days to get it to fix... I've never failed an event, but this time surely it's gonna happen... :(
no avatar

Johan Sundholm

Windows PC

Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:39 pm
my ticket id: 18076451.
I was wondering, after I fixed "a taste of motunui" (build a homecoming celebration) with crystals so I wonder if disney's magic kingdom, has a bug. I cannot continue with my assignments after "a taste of motunui", it is something that you may know. Please fix it.
no avatar

Domenico Molinari

Windows PC

Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:36 am
linda131266 wrote:
user ID 2566:asa:00g622   Please fix my game, i love this game and really want to participate in this event, my game will function normally then suddenly go really fast, (task complete before they should, buildings produce before they should... the kingdom is running at warp speed) then suddenly everything comes to a standstill and my happiness disappears. Then the event ends, takes my event currency and gives me 1 diamond, then i get a pop up that the Moana event has arrived and i can start playing again, but then the whole thing happens again. I sincerely appreciate all the hard work that you do, and i am a big fan, but please fix my game

It's the same thing that happened to my account. It's terribly frustrating: the event finished and started over with the result that i lost my event currency. I send a message to customer care but they haven't answered me yet.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Moana event gone wild

Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:02 pm
@Britain Kotare We're on it!
@Victoria Daniel Ticket answered, yippie! <3
@RhoDax16 Make sure you gather all the tapestry! <3
@Dragonflame Ticket was handled! <3
@Johan Sundholm Ticket 18076451 was answered and solved 18 days ago. Do you have a new issue? About your question, have you collected all tapestry?
@Domenico Molinari Could you share the automated ticket ID you've received from our agents?

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Yeive De Sousa

Windows PC

Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:32 pm
The same here, i was going to build moana´s boat and then all my currency dissapeared, over 12.000 EC, now i´m behind and no answer from gameloft, ticket # 18197333
no avatar

Domenico Molinari

Windows PC

Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:48 pm
Thank you for your answer Joy! My ticket ID is 18193977
no avatar

Johan Sundholm

Windows PC

Wed May 01, 2019 11:10 am
no i havent yet, i have from now 7 tapestry left. will the event continue if the tapestry is finish. can i get pua and Maui after that??
no avatar

boke

Windows PC

Thu May 02, 2019 11:48 am
still same problem here.
really fast like hours are some seconds. the events ends and shells are gone!
hopefully soon a fix no fun anymore to play this one right now
now even the gold reseted en the event!!!
no fix possible???
no avatar

Domenico Molinari

Windows PC

Thu May 02, 2019 3:55 pm
I keep on having the same problems and the customer service didn't give me an appropriate resolution. The game is getting even worse so I've wrote again to the customer service (ticket 18211925) and hopefully they will fix these problems. Honesty I'm sick and tired of all these problems because they are ruining the game experience and making the event more difficult.