Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

linda131266

Windows PC

Re: Moana event gone wild

Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:16 pm
its Easter weekend, i am sure there are a few people working but most are probably spending time with their families. sorry it didnt fix yours.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Moana event gone wild

Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:22 pm
Hi all! <3

@Emily Shore Our Customer care team should be able to restore it. 🤗 What's your ticket ID?
@linda131266 Pfew! <3 Have an awesome time playing!
@Wendyschlagwein Checking! <3
@StevenCSmith Make sure to let our Customer Care team know of this! They'll assist asap, so just reach them from in-game: Options - Customer Care.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Anja Anja Vanden Berghe

Windows PC

Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:51 am
I still have all the rest of the event but the rest has disappeared my seeds and shell's, this is not the first time, every time there is an event it goes wrong with me.I like the game very much but it can't go on like this.
ticket ID is 18158601

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Moana event gone wild

Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:46 pm
I'm sorry to hear it, Anja Anja Vanden Berghe! :( Our agent followed up your case and just answered it. <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!

Demi-Guy

Windows PC

Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:44 am
I was opening a bronze chest when the game froze. I had no choice but to shut it down and restart it. When I restarted it, I had lost the chest, all the seeds, and all my event currency. I'm hoping you have records so I can get everything back.
It was at about 9:10pm
Thanks.
ticket ID is 18163625

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Moana event gone wild

Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:40 pm
We're on it! <3

Demi-Guy

Windows PC

Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:52 pm
I just got everything back when I started it up this morning!
Thank you!
no avatar

Britain Kotare

Windows PC

Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:31 am
The same thing happened to me. I submitted a ticket a few days ago because the game was having me complete tasks I had already done, and then today the event is completely gone. My two tickets are 18175263 and 18176369. I'm really frustrated because I had more than 10,000 event coins and was progressing really well, and now it's all gone.
no avatar

Victoria Daniel

Windows PC

Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:44 pm
I lost all my progress in the event. My ticket ID is 18174925. I need it resolved soon because it delays the entire event.
Greetings.
no avatar

Britain Kotare

Windows PC

Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:51 pm
I have submitted three tickets all for separate issues (18176369, 18175263 and 18181359), have posted on this forum and still haven't heard back. Last night it happened again! The game said the event had ended and I got 1 diamond for the 618 ec I had. The event came back a few minutes later, but I didn't have any ec and showed that I haven't fought the Kakamora even though I have fought them 7 out of the 8 times that are required if you add up all of the times this has happened. I should also have around 10,800 ec. The event disappears randomly, especially when characters finish their tasks and I go to get tokens, so the tokens I need to fight the Kakamora aren't even available. It's impossible to play the event, which is the only reason I was playing right now. I'm about done with this game, which is unfortunate because I really enjoyed it.