Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

linda131266

Windows PC

Moana event gone wild

Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:22 pm
user ID 2566:asa:00g622   Please fix my game, i love this game and really want to participate in this event, my game will function normally then suddenly go really fast, (task complete before they should, buildings produce before they should... the kingdom is running at warp speed) then suddenly everything comes to a standstill and my happiness disappears. Then the event ends, takes my event currency and gives me 1 diamond, then i get a pop up that the Moana event has arrived and i can start playing again, but then the whole thing happens again. I sincerely appreciate all the hard work that you do, and i am a big fan, but please fix my game

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Moana event gone wild

Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:13 pm
Hi linda131266,

Let our Customer Care team have a look at this! :D  Use the in-game tab from Options so you can easily reach them!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Emily Shore

Apple (iOS)

Re: Moana event gone wild

Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:19 pm
Seriously, this is ridiculous. I’ve contacted Gameloft several times and all I get are automated messages that don’t help me. I’ve posted a message on the community page. I got a new device and all my progress went back to the beginning. My old device was all the way up to level 50+. Please read this carefully, “The last device was NOT connected to an ACCOUNT.” It was simply an app downloaded on iOS. It was not connected to Gameloft or Facebook, so herego, connecting my new one to FB does not work. I cannot connect the old device because it is just that old and cracked and slow and all it does is crash and reload and freeze. I’ve been trying for the past 48 hours and it does NOT work. I was planning to spend real money on this one because Moana is my favorite princess, so you’re losing a paying customer because it’s pointless to start all the way back at the beginning with this event.

linda131266

Windows PC

Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:02 am
support sent me a fix. but it didnt work. i emailed them back so now im waiting,
no avatar

Wendyschlagwein

Windows PC

Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:37 am
Same here...but without the speeding up i believe.
no avatar

StevenCSmith

Windows PC

Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:32 pm
I had the same problem.  I lost approximately 4000 shells collected.  Can someone restore them?

linda131266

Windows PC

Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:27 pm
=13pxmy game seems to be running properly now, i updated my wireless adapter and graphics driver and that seems to have fixed it, thank you for your help.
no avatar

Wendyschlagwein

Windows PC

Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:58 pm
Gameloft send me a game restore, but still dont have the aproximate 6000EC missing.
Emailed them back that the problems werent solved with the restore.
Haven't heard from them since then.

My ticketNr is 18141113
Please someone help! had the same problem with the other events.

linda131266

Windows PC

Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:25 am
try updating your wireless adapter, right click your wireless symbol on the lower right hand of your laptop, click on open network and internet settings, on the upper righthand side will be a link to update network adapter or driver, click that then it should give you directions on how to update it.    if your an advanced usere just go to control panel, system, and find wireless adapter and update it .   i have intel so i used their automated update it is also found in the control panel, click intel hd graphics control panel, then click options and support, then click support, then click download the latest intel graphics driver, then download the automated updater and follow the prompts, it will make a list of what you need to update and you will have to download and install them
no avatar

Wendyschlagwein

Windows PC

Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:03 pm
Hi Linda, tried but didn't work unfortunatly :(
GL mailed me, and asked me if i knew the precize time the event ended so they can see how many EC was lost. I answered the exact time, 11.17 (cest) but didnt hear anything from them.
Think they must be very busy, but i hope getting me EC back soon.