Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

akewart

Windows Phone

Hi,
I was able to sync save between windows phone and windows PC in last month; and in passed week I formated my windows phone due to clean up something, after re-installation I could not sync save between devices.
There is no windows account login button in setting screen, only facebook login there.
Every time I uninstall/install the game I got a different game id.
The windows phone account is the same with the PC game logged account.

Any windows phone user knows how to bind the game with windows phone account id?

I googled a while but found nothing useful. I guess this game uses windows phone account to login as default (since I could sync status last month); and I think it failed while the windows live server queries user interactive to enable accessing of windows live content (this confirmnaiton was there while we login PC version game).

Thank you very much....

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

akewart wrote:
Hi,
I was able to sync save between windows phone and windows PC in last month; and in passed week I formated my windows phone due to clean up something, after re-installation I could not sync save between devices.
There is no windows account login button in setting screen, only facebook login there.
Every time I uninstall/install the game I got a different game id.
The windows phone account is the same with the PC game logged account.

Any windows phone user knows how to bind the game with windows phone account id?

I googled a while but found nothing useful. I guess this game uses windows phone account to login as default (since I could sync status last month); and I think it failed while the windows live server queries user interactive to enable accessing of windows live content (this confirmnaiton was there while we login PC version game).

Thank you very much....

Hey akewart, 

See if this thread can help you out at all:
https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=2120&t=658330

If that doesn't help you might need to contact Gameloft through the customer care feature and have them send you a save file to your phone.

akewart

Windows Phone

Thanks ! Let me take a look...