Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

robg

Windows Phone

my bee progress is gone

Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:12 pm
I logged into my game and finished all the characters jobs and then I realized no rewards were given for any of them. I looked down and saw that the bee game box was not there. I finished jobs for Daisy and Kanga and were looking forward to getting the honey dippers. I also was going to collect the rewards for the attractions but there were none showing. I have 12 bees already and ready to get 2 more now and by the end of the day I will be in great position to get the Barnstormer but then this happens. Can you please help
Robert Gartshore
no avatar

robg

Windows Phone

Re: my bee progress is gone

Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:21 am
Later on when I logged in the bee game was back so I sent my characters on jobs. I lost about 3 hours of playing time and I missed out on the chance to get some honey dippers which I really needed. I was on my way to getting the Barnstormer before this happened. I hope that something can be done to make up for my loss. My ticket number is 18065827 and I also let them know about my situation. Haven't heard anything yet.
Robert Gartshore

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

my bee progress is gone

Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:00 am
My colleagues will check this in the shortest while! 😊

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

craftykn330

Windows PC

Re: my bee progress is gone

Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:41 am
I also lost all my progress. My ticket number is 18070501. How do I get my progress back? I only needed a few more to get the Barnstormer. Can someone please tell me what to do - I've tried restarting my computer and checking for updates. Any help is appreciated.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

my bee progress is gone

Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:31 pm
Could you answer to our agent's questions, craftykn330? <3
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

craftykn330

Windows PC

My ticket # 18070501. You confirmed I lost 18 bees. I earned another 8 bees before the game ended. I have enough to get the Barnstormer. Please advise me what to do next. Thank you to Elena and  Dimitar for the help.
no avatar

craftykn330

Windows PC

Compensation for the Bee event

Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:49 am
Hello, 
My ticket # 18070501. I received two emails (Elena and Dimitar). They confirmed I lost 18 bees. I earned another 8 bees prior to the event ending. I was told to contact you for compensation. What do I need to do next to get my Barnstormer?

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Re: Compensation for the Bee event

Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:21 am
craftykn330 wrote:
Hello, 
My ticket # 18070501. I received two emails (Elena and Dimitar). They confirmed I lost 18 bees. I earned another 8 bees prior to the event ending. I was told to contact you for compensation. What do I need to do next to get my Barnstormer?

Hey craftykn330,

Thanks for sharing your Ticket ID. If customer service doesn't produce a resolution maybe Joy or another mod will follow up on your ticket for you.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Compensation for the Bee event

Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:13 pm
Thankies, Coug! <3

@craftykn330 I'm so happy this was adjusted for you! <3 Have an awesome time playing!
Please let us know if you have further questions!

Joy