Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Purchase Problem's ?

Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:29 am
I am not sure what is going on with this game as this is the first time today that I have been able to log into it as  it is nighttime, I wanted to give the Winnie the pooh 6 chests bundle one more try for the pooh bee outfit that I do not have, I clicked on the Buy button and then was told that the purchase did not go through and to try later, which I thought was odd, so I went to check My emails, only to find a email there for My purchase that I did not get obviously, so I sent in a email bout it to the game team, they just sent Me back a ticket number, so I do hope that this problem gets fixed, cause I would like the chests that I obviously did pay for but did not get, thanks.
I just thought I would let others know what is going on, so they can be careful bout buying any of the chests .

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Purchase Problem's ?

Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:48 am
The Bee's are a buzzing, and even though it does not feel like Springtime yet, My Pooh bear is very happy buzzing around in his New Bee suit, so I thank you Game Team for sending Me My chests that I had bought, it was very much appreciated, Pooh & I are very happy now yup. :)Image

Sunburnt Penguin

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:00 am
Congrats Blue - I know it's been a long time coming for you - enjoy!! :)

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:23 am
Thank you kindly Sunburnt Penguin , :)

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:14 am
Glad the team got it sorted out!
no avatar

Liv Hebblewhite

Windows PC

Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:50 pm
i purshased grandma Tala from the Moana event from the bundle offered and the purchase went through ( i have the reciept etc...)
and i started her first adventure but then when i went to play the next day she had disapeared from my game yet the other product from the bundle is there

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Purchase Problem's ?

Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:08 pm
Hi Liv Hebblewhite! <3

Let our Customer Care team take a look here, as they have the proper tools to help you asap. You can easily reach them from in-game -> Options!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Kag

Google Play (Android)

Thu May 02, 2019 10:25 am
I also bought gramma tala bundle last Monday. We are now 10 days later and nothing. I contacted gl who sent a ticket number then later that day a email saying they hadn't heard from me and my case will close in 7 days.
Sent another ticket asking what is going on and why the weird response and was told it'll go to dev team and not to reply to thier emails. I'm utterly disgusted by the lack of customer service

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Purchase Problem's ?

Fri May 03, 2019 1:41 pm
:( Hi Kag,

Do you mind letting me take a look at your case? What's your 8 digits ticket ID?

JOy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Kag

Google Play (Android)

Fri May 03, 2019 3:29 pm
Thanks joy
Thankfully after several more emails and a helpful customer service assistant this matter was resolved last night. 
Thanks again for your reply