Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tower Challenge Event Ended Early

Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:45 am
@Barbara Ann Lewis You should have received a fix in-game from our agent. Could you please check this? <3
@Terry Candy We're on it!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Terry Candy

Windows PC

Re: Tower Challenge Event Ended Early

Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:07 pm
Hola a todos

Muchas gracias por su pronta respuesta y solucion a  mi problema,

Les agradezco a Ivon y a Joy por su gran ayuda.  ;)    a)

Recibiendo a LeFou en estos momentos
Saludos

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:48 am
Anytime, Terry Candy! <3

And congrats! How is it having him around?

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Terry Candy

Windows PC

Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:43 am
Hola a todos 

LeFou esta buscando a Gaston en Be our guest  ;)  junto a Sebastian
Gracias de nuevo y Saludos  ^-^

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:48 pm
Congratssssssssssss, Terry Candy! <3

That's so awesome to see!

Joy

no avatar

cemansfield0930

Apple (iOS)

Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:43 pm
Hi,

I submitted a request to Gameloft through the Customer Care page, but never even received a ticket ID. It's been two weeks, and still nothing. Not even in my spam folder. I still have screen shots from what happened, but the event is over and I'm kind of SOL now. What should I do?

Thanks

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:24 pm
I'll look for it. Have you used the same email address as here on the Forum? <3
edit: nope, you're not in the database with this email. From where have you tried to fill out the CC form? In-game?

Joy

no avatar

cemansfield0930

Apple (iOS)

Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:57 pm
Joy,

I filled it out twice in my web browser. CC in game didn't have a direct form?

The email address I used to register with the forum was the same one I used to submit the form.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:38 pm
Unfortunately, I can't find anything in our database that could have been tied to this email address! :(

Maybe you could try again to submit a CC ticket from in-game? The exact path should be: Options - Customer Care, scroll down at the bottom of the page and use "I didn't find an answer to my problem" - Contact us.

Joy

no avatar

Clair_Witch

Windows PC

Mon May 06, 2019 11:22 am
Since I posted this message I have lost track of the amount of times my progress has reset.

My crow count keeps resetting to zero, this is continuous. I get it back to 20 or so, and boom, right back to zero.

My event ended early yesterday and this took all my event currency. I emailed customer service (yet again) and began working trying to get the currency back up so I could welcome Maui. This morning I logged into the game and it had ended yet again! Back to zero event currency.

I have all items ready to welcome Maui, but no event currency to purchase him now. This is a time limited event and the longer it takes to resolve this, the less chance I have of completing the event and getting all the characters.

As I have asked curstomer service, why does this keep happening? And yes, I do appreciate the items being replaced when an agent eventually answers, but what exactly are Gameloft doing to fix this issue? People often pay real money towards characters and if this was a game I purchased in the shop it would be taken back for a refund. It is becoming virtually unplayable with the constant resets and loss of progress. I am very frustrated with it now and on the verge of quitting.