Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Clair_Witch

Windows PC

Tower Challenge Event Ended Early

Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:57 pm
The Tower Challenge event suddenly ended on me early. I lost my place on the leaderboard and all my event currency was lost. I submitted a ticket a few hours ago. (Ticket ID is 18004223)
Has this happened to anyone else?

Eldawen

Windows PC

Re: Tower Challenge Event Ended Early

Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:09 am
Hello !  :)

I have the same problem since yesterday. The event has disappeared of my game. My ticket is 18009559.
no avatar

Clair_Witch

Windows PC

Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:24 pm
I had an initial response and they sent me 1500 event currency, but my place in the leaderboard was still lost and my 25+ refresh tokens.
Even if they get it sorted now, it's going to be too late to complete Chapter 2 milestones.
no avatar

colinh2000uk

Windows PC

Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:54 pm
Hi

I just lost the Tower Event with pop up saying the event had ended.  Lost 5000 currrency and 3rd on the leaderboard for the 3rd chapter.  Well on way to getting the character.  Seems the Daily reward calendar is also broken.  Same happened in previous tower event, frequently!!

Almost managed to get through an entire event without a bug, i guess that is some progress...

ticket ID is 18016251

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:24 pm
I'm sorry to hear you've had this problem! :(
Forwarded all of your cases so they can be checked asap!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!

Eldawen

Windows PC

Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:51 pm
Hi ! :)

The event is there again for me after a fix patch but I lost all my event currency and the refresh tokens.
no avatar

heiserca

Windows PC

Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:28 pm
My event just ended today as well and then came back. However, I lost all my cocoa and currency. Luckily, my LeFou tokens are still there but I don't know if I can finish without my cocoa. I sent in a ticket (18027351).

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:25 pm
@Eldawen Make sure to also notify the agent that handled your case about the missing EC! 🤗

@heiserca We're on it! <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Barbara Ann Lewis

Apple (iOS)

Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:55 pm
I have had the same issue the tower even has completely disappeared from my game I have already submitted a ticket my ticket number is 18032479
no avatar

Terry Candy

Windows PC

Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:42 am
Hola a todos

Se dio por terminado el evento y me dio una gema. Volvi a cargar el juego y Se reinicio el capitulo 3 perdiendo todas mis monedas de evento, tenia 1800, y tenia mas de 25500 de puntos de evento para poder conseguir a LeFou solo me faltaban 700 monedas y tenia 32 de cocoa.
Solo quisiera recuperar las monedas para poder obtener a LeFou los tokens si los tengo solo falta la moneda
¡¡¡¡Ayuda por favor!!!!
Me dice que falle los demas capitulos siendo que los termine hasta con tiempo de sobra

Mi numero de ticket es el 18034629

Muchas gracias por su atencion
Saludos