Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

uncalculatedusername

Google Play (Android)

Joy FromGameloft wrote:
Thankies for having so much patience and I'm sorry this has been a little bit confusing.
I've forwarded your message to my Customer Care colleague and you should be reached out shortly!

Joy

I'm sure you absolutely meant well Joy.  I haven't been contacted by anyone (except your post) for 13 days.  My ticket # is 17961057.  My user id (that I had played with until the update) is: mdc:2dhcdc7   Is it normal for it to take more than 20 days for people to get support (besides auto-responses) from Gameloft?  I'd probably be better off to just quit the game and take the loss.  I just have that silly notion that makes me believe that customer service exists still when you come from a place of understanding and kindness.  Scores of people seem to be able to get help from Gameloft and I can't get anything but an auto-response.  What do I need to do to be treated like a human? Thank you very much for your consideration and have a good night!

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thankies for getting back, uncalculatedusername!
It's unfortunate to hear this, I'll take a closer look into what happened!
In the meantime, could you use the steps you've received via email?

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!