Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Facebook Game data sync Not working.

Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:52 pm
I am happy to hear that the problem has been resolved, @jrey508! <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!

akewart

Windows Phone

Re: Facebook Game data sync Not working.

Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:41 am
Is there anybody know that how windows phone version connect to server with windows live ID? In latest version the windows live ID link button is removed, (which is not like windows 10 version). I do remember that windows phone could sync with PC even there is no button in windows phone version (I think it uses default live ID in windows phone) but now it keeps not login. Anyone know how this game connect with live id on windows phone? Thanks.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:57 am
Hi akewart!

Could you share a screenshot of your Options menu? <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!

akewart

Windows Phone

Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:11 am
Modified in my last reply, thank you !

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:48 pm
Checking and will get back at you! <3

ps: seen that your progress transfer request was attended via the Customer Care ticketing system <3. Yippie!

Joy

akewart

Windows Phone

Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:40 am
Thank you!
The Customer Care just replied that I need to login with corrrect account; and I studied a while found that there is no windows live account button. (There was one for hotmail quite a long time ago so I use that account to sync status between devices; and there is windows account login button on Windows PC in existing version, so have not idea). Guess windows phone version should connect to windows account with Windows phone account -- but I guess there should be on pop up window from windows live to confirm you would authroize that; or it is confirmed in background?

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:26 pm
Connecting with Facebook isn't helpful?

Joy

akewart

Windows Phone

Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:06 pm
I can input password and says connect, but after a while a 'connection failed, please try again later' popped up.
no avatar

Isaboue

Windows PC

Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:29 pm
Since this is the only thread I could find about syncing and tickets and also I wasn't able to make my own post, I will have to post here. 

I have submitted 4 support emails in the last 2 months and have yet to get a ticket number sent to me and my main problem is I need to move my game to another computor but to do that I need a social media connection.  However the game is not giving me an option to sync at all with social media of any kind.  The only thing it shows on the screen are all the phone numbers to call for game support, which I called and the gentlman I got on the phone said they don't give support at all and I have to use the support link in game, which I have done and NO ONE has gotten back to me at all.  So can someone please help me, please?

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:42 am
That's strange, to haven't received a ticket on all 4 occasions. :(
You've used this path of reaching us: in-game Options - Customer Care tab - "I didn't find an answer to my question"?
Tried to search our database after the email you've provided when creating the Forum account but unfortunately I couldn't find anything. Maybe you can send me a PM about what email address you've used and I'll check again?

Joy