Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Michael_Burdis

Windows PC

Facebook Game data sync Not working.

Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:46 pm
Hi All,
I am have problems logging into facebook from Disney Magic Kingdoms, I am getting a error message this is the error: Sorry, this feature isn't available right now: An error occurred while processing this request. Please try again later. This has only started to happen tonight.

My ticket ID is 17917493

I have attached a screen print off the error I am getting.

Many Thanks for your help.
Kind Regards

Michael
Attachments
Facebook Problem.gif
Facebook Game data sync problem.
Facebook Problem.gif (208.35 KiB) Viewed 498 times
no avatar

T154330

Windows PC

Re: Facebook Game data sync Not working.

Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:53 pm
I'm also affect
no avatar

Michael_Burdis

Windows PC

Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:02 pm
Thank you for your reply message.

Mike

Live Your Dreams

Apple (iOS)

Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:27 am
I noticed the same problem on another app I use that connects to Facebook.This may be related to a bigger Facebook issue. Facebook posted on Twitter earlier today:
We’re aware that some people are currently having trouble accessing the Facebook family of apps. We’re working to resolve the issue as soon as possible
no avatar

Michael_Burdis

Windows PC

Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:12 am
Thank you for the message. I can now connect to Facebook in the app, since late last night hope all the rest of you can.
no avatar

RHS1982

Windows PC

Facebook connection doesnot work

Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:46 pm
i play the game disney Magic kingdom on my PC (Lvl 16) and connected it with Facebook
but when i try to play on my iphone and connect with Facebook it will not upload to my Lvl 16 and stays at lvl 3
my iphone is also connected with game center but that i cannot disconnect
please help so that i can play on both devices

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:08 pm
I'm glad it's all working as intended for you guys! 🥰

@RHS1982 Unfortunately, you can't link the progress between an iOS and WIndows. We can transfer it for you if by some means you'll lose your progress but it's not an option for daily multiple account switches.

If you want to transfer your game progress to another device or restore it on the current device, you just need to log into the game using the same Facebook / Game Center / Google Play Games account that you used on your previous device.

Disney Magic Kingdoms only supports progress transfer between the following operating systems: iOS and iOS, Android and Android, iOS and Android, Android and iOS, Windows and Windows.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Anaheimducks5

Google Play (Android)

Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:58 pm
I recently switch devises from an Amazon tablet to a Samsung tablet, and lost all of my progress. I was wondering if there was anyway that I could get my progress back?

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:44 pm
Hi Anaheimducks5,

The progress wasn't synced from your Amazon tablet to the Samsung tablet, because the game doesn't support this: only supports progress transfer between the following operating systems: iOS and iOS, Android and Android, iOS and Android, Android and iOS, Windows and Windows.

Reach us out from in-game: Options - Customer Care and one of my colleagues will gladly guide you further. <3

But once the progress is transfered, the one from the Amazon tablet will be deleted, since it's not actually a sync but a full transfer.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

jrey508

Google Play (Android)

Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:55 pm
I downloaded the Dumbo update only to find my calendar/video ads/facebook sync/news feed not working. I gave it time, went ahead and bought the new land and still nothing. So I tried to uninstall/reinstall but when I clicked to sync my previous progress it showed the progress from before the update. I clicked OK thinking I can just catch up but the game didn't sync the progress. The game then froze and when I tried to start it up again to sync it showed my old content gone and replaced with a lvl 1 progress as if I was starting over. 

TICKET ID 
17949107     and     TICKET ID 17950195

I tried reaching out to your Facebook/Twitter/Instagram page. Commenting to posts you have made. Replying to the ticket ID email that I received. Nothing. No word. Not sure if you are getting any of my responses but I am just really hope it can be fixed before the tower event is over. I really was hoping to get Lefou