Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Lea_Rhaina

Windows PC

My event Money has vanished AGAIN!

Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:11 pm
It dissapperead 2 days ago.. now it has vanished again... I'm fed up... this event is a mess for windows players. I'm quite Angry. M ticket id is from the "fixed" issue: 17834472. The new reported same issue is: 17847774. how in the World shall i ever have any progress with the event while Events vanishing ... Ecs are gone?!
no avatar

carmine.dichiara

Windows PC

Re: My event Money has vanished AGAIN!

Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:46 pm
Hey guys,

Same thing for me ... this is time #3. Honestly if your developers can't find the bug, they can't find the bug. But I'd love for you to reset my account faster than 32 hours like it has been now ... because I doubt you're going to help me make up lost time in the event. Ticket #17842856.

Carmine
no avatar

Windows PC

Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:21 pm
My Event Money was emptied too, at about 22:58. The game informed me that the Event ended(which made me feel astonished) and my 20000 Event Money was turned to 12 diamond.
I do hope this problem could be looked into carefully and solved as soon as possible. My Ticket is 17852216. Thanks.
no avatar

Lea_Rhaina

Windows PC

Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:52 pm
I dont want to be reseted, loosing all tiana Tokens i already have or start Michael darlings quests AGAIN xD
no avatar

Lea_Rhaina

Windows PC

Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:48 pm
Got my Ecs back. Hope last issue with that event.
no avatar

ROCK HARD1

Windows PC

Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:51 pm
contacted customer support still waiting for a reply but this event has vanished from my game with 9 days left these things happen of that im aware what im not aware of is the tardiness of the reply are we customer support or not how about explaining on the main page the reason for this event finish so we all know thanks

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

My event Money has vanished AGAIN!

Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:16 pm
@Lea_Rhaina, @carmine.dichiara Wonderful news to hear, that your cases were already solved! <3

@782754658 One of our agents is already in touch with you. Hopefully everything will be settled asap!

@ROCK HARD1 Share with me your ticket ID, please.:( This issue is still under investigation and as soon as more info will be made available, we'll make sure to update you! In the meantime, our Customer Care team has the proper tools to restore your event and that's why we encourage you to contact them.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!