Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

dahlsal

Windows PC

Lost EC tokens and PatF event

Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:12 pm
3rd time I was in the middle of collecting trophies and screen blinked and no more trophies or EC tokens,  Mama Ode is unavailable again.  I have re-installed game,  turned on and off computer. 
This is making me crazy!!!  I am losing time to get characters   in timely fashion.    FIX it.
no avatar

Diego Campagner

Windows PC

Re: Lost EC tokens and PatF event

Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:12 pm
The same to me. And no more calendar
no avatar

carmine.dichiara

Windows PC

Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:05 am
Yeah me too. I wonder what percentage of players are struggling with this ... it's happened for me twice now, the second time within 4 hours of the quick correction from Gameloft, which I did appreciate ... I don't know if I was even connected to the server when things went south this time...
no avatar

DisneyFan101

Windows PC

Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:01 am
The same things happened to me!! The whole event is gone, only the characters I already welcomed are still walking around in my park (and the building I built). The calendar is also not working...This is exactly the same as the last Tower Challange. It took almost two weeks before my game was back to normal, I hope it can be fixed now sooner...

My userID is 2566:asa:f9cg0g en my ticket ID is 17815986=14.6667px.

Uruvale

Windows PC

Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:37 pm
Same thing here since sunday...no event and no calendar. I am worried I am not getting the rest of the characters.
Ticket number 17821574
no avatar

AliciaF

Windows PC

Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:31 pm
This just happened to me as well. Lost all event currency and the event, but still have the characters and attractions I
 collected. This is the 3rd thing to happen in the last 2 weeks. 1st thing was on mini event - I collected items but nothing was showing in the leaderboard. That was fixed. Then I couldnt get into the game at all, that was fixed by uninstalling the game, after customer care going round in circles. Now this..... seriously...Was doing well in the leaderboard again. I guess no trophy or gems for me. 

Ticket number 17822000
no avatar

Justin Becker

Windows Phone

Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:23 am
This happened to me too!!! I am furious, not only because I lost my whole event, but because it has been 4 days since, and 2 days since I sent in a ticket, and I still have no response!!! I was going to buy a Charlotte bundle, but now I see no reason, as I am not likely to be able to finish the event after losing 4 days. I was really looking forward to the event, but I just hope the programmers do a better job next time :(. Ticker number 17813316, User ID 2566:asa:4f2hh3. Please fix soon! BTW I AM ON WINDOWS PC BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THE WINDOWS PHONE THING
no avatar

katmin

Windows PC

Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:58 am
The entire event has disappeared from my game as well.
no avatar

Elouise Tanghe

Windows PC

Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:43 am
The same thing happened to me. The characters I collect are still in my game, but the other ones are not available. I was so happy I finally had enough character to help me collect so that I might finish the event, and then this happens... 
However, I can collect trophies, but I can't see a leaderboard or anything else connected to this. The calender is not available.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost EC tokens and PatF event

Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:41 am
Hiya Kingdomers!

:( I'm so sorry you've also faced this issue, which is already being looked into by our team.
In case you did not have yet the chance to open a ticket ID, kindly do so from in-game: Settings - Customer Care option. My colleagues are prepared to assist you this!
Also, all of the tickets you've posted here, were already highlighted and I hope you'll all get your cases resolved in the shortest time possible!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!