Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

xnientje_rt

Google Play (Android)

Connectivity issues

Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:24 pm
So i recently connected the game on my laptop to the game on my phone but i accidentally disconnected... But now it still show my game center username on the game on my laptop which runs on google play store. I can't get that game to connect to facebook or my google play store which makes me scared bcs my game isn't backed up now...

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Re: Connectivity issues

Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:28 am
xnientje_rt wrote:
So i recently connected the game on my laptop to the game on my phone but i accidentally disconnected... But now it still show my game center username on the game on my laptop which runs on google play store. I can't get that game to connect to facebook or my google play store which makes me scared bcs my game isn't backed up now...

Hey xnientje_rt, 

Please write down your User ID(alphanumeric number that appears in the top left corner of the screen as the game is loading and can also be found in the "Credits" tab under the main menu) on a piece of paper and put it away somehwere for safe keeping. This number is what you'll give to Gameloft should you ever lose your game progress and can't restore it from Facebook, Game Center, or Google Account. Gameloft saves a copy of your game progress on their own servers for this reason. 

While you're on an Android device your game can be backed up with your Google account or your Facebook or both. While you are on your IOS device your game can be backed up to Game Center or Facebook or both. Game transfer is only transferable between IOS and Android through Facebook. 

Which device is it that you can't connect to Facebook?