Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

AliciaF

Windows PC

Hi, I logged on this monring and was placing everyone on a task, the game then froze and closed down and now it will not load up and only gets to checking content. 
I already raised a ticket as last night I collected 20 shellfish and the leaderboard was only showing as 10.
Ticket number 17743056.
Please help, was halfway on collecting for the prince naveen character.
no avatar

Thaliel

Google Play (Android)

achsen, Germany, Germany

My sister has the same problem, and is losing valuable time in the event due to this. Please look into this!
no avatar

Thaliel

Google Play (Android)

achsen, Germany, Germany

Still no reply to sister's ticket, which means she won't get anything from the event, this is awful
no avatar

Deb Marcotte Stone

Apple (iOS)

I had no issues this afternoon, but cannot get into the game tonight. When I load the game, it crashes.
no avatar

Hippiejo79

Apple (iOS)

i was able to get into the game this morning, but it crashed on me. All day I’ve tried to open the game, I get the “Gameloft” blue screen, and then the princess and the frog screen load bar starts, then it crashes out. I haven’t been able to play since this morning. :/ 
my storage on my iPad is practically empty, so I know that’s not the issue. 
Is there something going on? Thanks for any info.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi everyone,

The servers had a mild case of hiccups yesterday but everything should be ok now.

Have you tried to re-install the app and see if the crashes still occur afterwards?

If this still doesn't do the trick, let us take a closer look and reach us out: http://gmlft.co/DMK_CM_CustomerCare

@Thaliel What's your sister's ticket ID? :(
@AliciaF We've made sure to escalate your case.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

ΑΛΕΞΑΝΔΡΑ ΑΛΕΞ

Windows PC

Hello,

I have the same problem. The game was fine until noon. Now I try to open it but when it starts to load, shuts down. What can I do? If i unistall it I will lost all my progress because I couldn't log in to save me progress. Thanks!
no avatar

Hippiejo79

Apple (iOS)

Joy:  I tried restarting my iPad, but no dice - I am still not able to get into the game. I don't want to delete the app - I am a high level player with all attractions, all characters, and millions of potions - I don't want to chance losing this. I don't have Facebook on my iPad, and so not able to back it up. I am also not able to get to the screen that shows teh Gameloft ID. 

​What are the next steps for me?

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Hippiejo79 wrote:
Joy:  I tried restarting my iPad, but no dice - I am still not able to get into the game. I don't want to delete the app - I am a high level player with all attractions, all characters, and millions of potions - I don't want to chance losing this. I don't have Facebook on my iPad, and so not able to back it up. I am also not able to get to the screen that shows teh Gameloft ID. 

​What are the next steps for me?

Hey Hippiejo79, 

Did you have your ipad connected with Game Center? If so then Game Center backs up your save game progress. Facebook is just an additional way to do it. If you it connected to Game Center then you should be able to uninstall and reinstall the game. If you didn't have it connected to Game Center then visit the following link to submit a ticket:
https://support.gameloft.com/contactus? ... verify=yes
no avatar

Debra Davenport

Windows PC

AliciaF wrote:
Hi, I logged on this monring and was placing everyone on a task, the game then froze and closed down and now it will not load up and only gets to checking content. 
I already raised a ticket as last night I collected 20 shellfish and the leaderboard was only showing as 10.
Ticket number 17743056.
Please help, was halfway on collecting for the prince naveen character.