Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

w clement

Windows PC

I am now angry my grandson cant play 29 days now in the ticket he send the react to day send us your user id grgrgr posted more than 7 thimes sinse he lost the game on 18-01-2019 he has no user id in starting the game also  not in credits  
must i also again tell he has no fb connect button has not a connect button to microsoft  no butten to post in this forum  now the game is in a loop he started the game in microsoft store and the game is reload and reload great i am angry now very angry it meens he can start again ????

dont come whit we send you restored game we send you saved game we ask you send us user id send us sreenshots i send them more than one thime .
so i dont thing that you can repaer this is it ?????
tell the treu and dont send me and my grandson in the busch looking for something that isnt happenng.
how is it possible that he start the game this morning he plays ( only carracters more he cant do ) and he start the game rond 14.00 hour and the game is in a loop ?????

he has a recovery point on his laptop no problem ad all this morning and 14.00 hour even in the recovery the game stays reloading
so explain this now only thing i know is something realy is not oke in the game since 18-01-2019 and you not able to restored this and dont tell we help en fix this 
the problem getting worser every day  i send again  after this mornig email again the sreen shots from his id user he cant find and afther the game staing reloading again a schreenschot what is happening 
so dont tell me i dont have the raid to be angry after all of this 
SO MAKE A NEW GAME BY YOUR SELFFPUT IT IN HIS GAMELOFT ACCOUNT WHIT A VERY BIG COMPENSETION
AND PUT IT ON HIS LAPTOP
ATHER WHISE YOU WILL BE NOT ABBLE TO RESTORED THIS I CANT ATHERWISE THING WHY THIS IS NOT REPEARD ALL READY
w clement 
yoranf
Attachments
thumbnail_Screenshot_5 reload 2.jpg
thumbnail_Screenshot_5 reload 2.jpg (174.56 KiB) Viewed 162 times
thumbnail_Screenshot_4 disney reload.jpg
thumbnail_Screenshot_4 disney reload.jpg (195.87 KiB) Viewed 162 times
no avatar

Ann Castillo

Windows PC

I'm having this same problem. I can't get off the loading screen and it just says connection was successful then starts load all over again. It didn't give me the mulan update so I didn't even know that was going on and missed it. I'm playing on windows 10 and would like to play the new princess and the frog event. I also have this game on my samsung phone and it is working just fine but since I can't merge my phone account with my pc account all my progress on my phone is different. I am so much further in my pc account cause it is my main so i don't want to lose all the progress and effort I put into it. Please help us fix this problem.
no avatar

w clement

Windows PC

and yes gess what again this moring a mail send us your user id dont reinstall the game ? he did not reinstald the game 
so send again for the 9 thime the sreenschots and now a video what is happening since 16-02-2019 
how can you send a sreenshot when you cant start the game ad all ??
the user id problem he hase since 18-01-2019
its time kindoms get of his protocall schript and look further in he game and ask a superviser to look ad the problem
and read what costumers tell them not send every time the same gif user id and we send you restored game if you dont have a user id how can you fix this problem then
my grandsons problem started whit the melifecent event from level 40 to no game ad all and must start  from the beginning
w clement granddma