Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

missy05357@hotmail.com

Windows PC

new event

Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:35 pm
i haven;t gotten the new event yet how do i start it?
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: new event

Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:24 pm
If you havent gotten the download, go to the place where you download from find your updates and pick the dmk update.

If you are on a pc, it would be Microsoft office, I think. - Start Microsoft office then hit the 3 dots in the top right, which will bring you to the updates. - Sometimes they can be pretty hard to find even from the dmk ap page in the store.

From there you should be able to pick update.
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 
no avatar

caddickd

Windows PC

Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:33 am
The Princess and the Frog Event started on my Windows 10 machine, and I played for an hour. I collected about 200 Event coins. I stopped the game to have dinner and when I got back to the game the event had stopped working.
no avatar

Ammi

Windows PC

Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:27 am
This exact same thing happened to me. I've sent a ticket to gameloft, but no reply yet. Is there anything more I can do to get the event to restart?

Amy Cobb

Windows PC

Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:15 pm
DMK did the same thing for me, I submitted a ticket and I don't know if it was fixed or not by an Admin but at 10PM last night the event started back up for me. You might have to wait till 10AM today to see if it starts back up because the next content is unlocked then. And also for updating on PC you have to go to Microsoft Store and manually update the game it won't do it automatically.
no avatar

firstaid

Windows PC

Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:42 pm
same for me and no changes
no avatar

Kenna2

Windows PC

Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:18 pm
Same thing for me and I lost all coins.
no avatar

emmymarie3@gmail.com

Windows PC

Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:06 am
The exact same thing happened to me I was playing had the new event welcomed Eudora and was happily clicking on the clams.  Had to take my husband to work came back and the event was gone.  I still don't have it back/  Very frustrating...

RastaK

Windows PC

Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:18 am
Hello Folks. Same thing here for me. Had Eudora and was working on the prince, got some sleep, got back and the event had vanished. That was about 3 hours ago. Tried several restarts, but no change. Ticket is 17744908.

Gameloft please fix this. Loosing precious time on the event :-(

RastaK

Windows PC

Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:20 am
... not to forget the loss on the LeaderBoard  :-(