Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

Irishmsu

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

No PaTF update for Kindle user

Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:14 pm
I still haven't received the princess and the frog update for Amazon Kindle. Nothing in the app store.  The event has started. Please advise!!
no avatar

aglomeda

Windows PC

Re: No PaTF update for Kindle user

Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:38 pm
I have not received the update the princess and the frog for microsoft either. I do not have daily updates either. I have restarted the game and now it does not even let me access it.
no avatar

madamtoffee

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:08 pm
Haven't been able to load the game for the last 5 days on Kindle keeps crashing whilst checking content, was hoping the update would kick start it but as per usual no update for Kindle!
no avatar

STRWBRY40

Windows PC

Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:44 pm
I am on a laptop and started playing PaTF and then it suddenly disappeared completely from the game

Irishmsu

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:38 am
Note in game and on DMK Facebook page say GL is working on the issue for Kindle user and will "get us caught up." Not sure what that means.
no avatar

madamtoffee

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:22 pm
Bet we will miss out on days again, they never seem to be able to get in right for Kindle, 5 days and counting, still can't get into game get told to check memory and this is the only app installed on my Kindle !!!
no avatar

madamtoffee

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:38 pm
Still can't get into my game, sick to death of being told memory issue on my Kindle when I have only this game installed !!! It is a fault your end