Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

deesparks683@gmail.com

Windows PC

daily calendar

Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:26 pm
i have not been getting my calendar this is the second time please fix this matter thank you 
no avatar

Katnip

Windows PC

Re: dayil calendar

Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:46 pm
I am having the same issue. Yesterday I did not get my calendar item, then again today. When I try and open the calendar is says "There is no Calendar event currently running. Check back soon!"

I have tried uninstalled and re-install the program on my computer: No help
Restarted the computer: No help 
Accessing the account on a different computer: Still did not give me calendar 
Loaded a different game account on the same computer: Other game account got its calendar items like normal. 

I do not know what to do to fix this issue. Please advice us both. ^^

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:34 am
@deesparks and @Katnip - Please contact customer care through the game menu. Include your User ID with your ticket so they can look at your accounts. The User ID is the alphanumeric number that appears in the top left corner of the screen as the game is loading and can also be found in the "Credits" tab under the main menu, EX: MDC:1A2B3C.

Uruvale

Windows PC

Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:33 am
I´ve been having the same issue. I tried to post it here and the page says I cant post new messages.
I submit a ticket, got a mail saying they will contact me, nothing else. Are you still having the same problem?
no avatar

Minibit Bit

Windows PC

Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:55 am
i've been having the same issue ever since halfway trhough the Mulan tower challenge.