Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Gazroe

Windows PC

Re: Tower Challenge Vanished

Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:30 am
My Ticket ID is 17524364
I am not receiving this event or any event since the 8th January
no avatar

Joe Xu

Windows PC

Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:38 pm
I think this has been already quite a period of time since last response. Any followup??????

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tower Challenge Vanished

Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:27 pm
Hi everyone,

If you have issues with the current "Dreams Do Come True" Event suddenly disappearing from your game, please contact us using the Customer Care Form found in the in-game Options Menu! If you've already opened up a ticket, my colleagues will make sure to assist you in a timely manner.

Thanks so much for your patience and for all of your reports!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Joe Xu

Windows PC

Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:33 pm
So how is the Mulan tower challenge? We are still having problem with the calendar. 

I have opened ticket #17686374 on 7 Feb and no single answer so far. I am logging into the system everyday but no daily login prize awarded. Is it fair? Is there any definite date that our problem will get fixed or we are defined to be forgotten? Please let us know, so I will give in. That would be relief.
no avatar

Gazroe

Windows PC

Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:44 am
Joy FromGameloft wrote:
Hi everyone,

If you have issues with the current "Dreams Do Come True" Event suddenly disappearing from your game, please contact us using the Customer Care Form found in the in-game Options Menu! If you've already opened up a ticket, my colleagues will make sure to assist you in a timely manner.

Thanks so much for your patience and for all of your reports!

Joy

@Joy fromGameloft 
Some of us still haven't got the Event "Dreams Do Come True" to start in the first place . So we can't put in a ticket when it disappears suddenly when it is not there to start with.
How are they suppose to fix these old issues we have when they keep making new problems and having to fix them first?
My last reply from customer support was on the 5th Feb. And that was to be patient 
My ticket id that I'm sure they have given up on is 17524364 

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tower Challenge Vanished

Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:19 am
Hi @Joe Xu, @Gazroe,

I'm sorry to hear you've waited longer than normal with these but I've just highlighted both of your cases and you should be attended shortly!
It's important for everyone that encounters this issue, to reach us out from in-game as it can be easily solved by our Customer Care team. (Main menu - Settings - Customer Care)
The team is also making sure to get things right for the lost days.

Let me know if you have more questions!
Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Joe Xu

Windows PC

Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:15 pm
Thank you joy.
My calendar just resume.. This is genuine "Dream come true"!

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tower Challenge Vanished

Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:09 pm
I'm relieved to hear it, Joe Xu!
Pfew! <3 Have a great time playing!

no avatar

Lea_Rhaina

Windows PC

Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:53 am
Hope you will restore my Event currency without llosing all progress i made -.-

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tower Challenge Vanished

Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:22 pm
@Lea_Rhaina I'm glad everything was solved by now! 🤗