Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tower Challenge Vanished

Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:24 pm
All of the details you've provided, were noted down. Thanks so much for taking the time to do so!
As soon as more info is available, I'll update this thread ASAP.

Please accept my apologies for the current situation, we're working around the clock in addressing all the aspects involved here. :(

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Baqdir

Windows Phone

Re: Tower Challenge Vanished

Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:35 pm
Is this bug going to carry over to the next event?
no avatar

DisneyFan101

Windows PC

Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:44 pm
Experienced the same thing during the tower challenge and now my calendar is still not working. :( 
My user ID is 2566:asa:f9cg0g. 
Also sent a ticket about this problem the day after it occured: 

Any idea when this will be resolved??
no avatar

Joe Xu

Windows PC

Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:35 pm
This is now the frog event, but the chart of the event is not working as well. It shows no event happening, please come back later. (Mine is chinese language, don't know the exact wording in English). I think it is an extend problem from the pervious tower vanishing issue (don't need to mention the missing calendar issue as well). Can you solve it asap???
All of the details you've provided, were noted down. Thanks so much for taking the time to do so!
As soon as more info is available, I'll update this thread ASAP.

Please accept my apologies for the current situation, we're working around the clock in addressing all the aspects involved here. :(

Joy
no avatar

rabbitcrocker

Windows PC

Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:26 pm
I am in the same boat. The tower event ended early with no fix in sight. Now I'm unable to play The Princess and The Frog event. I'm also unable to claim any calendar rewards. Really frustrating as I just want to play the game especially when events are time limited.
no avatar

TindeE

Windows PC

Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:45 pm
Hi - The same has happened to me. Last night suddenly the new event contant has disappeared. The tower is gone. I can not collect event tokens. I am unable to collect gumbo from the puppets/dolls (they have vanished too) and therefore can no longer upgrade Eudora or Louis. My level has dropped from 60 to 46 and my happiness was reset to 0. I have reported this but have as yet not received a reply. Strangely enough clams have appeared but I can only participate in the clam event and can not gain the purple coins. 
ticket ID is 17734176
no avatar

Stéphanie Pirez-Huart

Windows PC

Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:42 am
Hi! There's something wrong with the update Princess and the frog. I can play but the game shut down when I want to open the step with the prince. And many buttons have moving and are translucent...
no avatar

shonapostle1979

Windows PC

Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:35 am
my tower challenge and calender has disappeared also ticket id is 17745070
no avatar

Joe Xu

Windows PC

Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:50 am
I have to say that today the chart for the frog event appear now.
Yet the calendar is still missing (since the day of tower vanishing issue)

cargaill

Windows PC

Louisiana, USA

Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:44 pm
My calendar just popped back up, but it cost me 5 gems to recover the streak, even though I have not missed a day. I've lost everything I could have gotten over the past 2 weeks plus 5 gems. :(
Day 1: 5 Gems                       Day 2: Ruby Chest                       Day 3: 10 Happyness points
Day 4: 500 Magic                  Day 5: Bronze Chest                    Day 6: Silver Chest
Day 7: 7 Happyness points   Day 8: 4 Gems                             Day 9: Platinum Chest
Day 10: 325 Magic                Day 11: Wooden Heart Bench      Day 12: The Little Mermaid Chest
Day 13: 5 Happyness points
"Don't take life too seriously, you will never get out of it alive."- Elbert Hubbard
A8: 226 cars - Over 131,000 flat spins, that explains why I'm so dizzy