Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Baqdir

Windows Phone

Re: Tower Challenge Vanished

Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:23 pm
It happened to me 2 days ago. I was Rank 20 on the leaderboard, had all my tokens for Cri-Kee, and just needed to get about 2,000 Maleficent coins. Would have had him in enough time to get the costume as well. So frustrating. Got a message 18 hours ago that said a fix "shouldn't take long" but I guess it's taking much longer than expected. :(

zombierose3

Windows PC

Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:35 am
I only ever received the automated message from Gameloft. Never got the event back, still have no calendar access, and I am certain I would have had Crick-ee if this hadn't happened, too. :( I hope they can get back to me soon and that something can be done.
Ticket 17663788
no avatar

James Brown III

Windows PC

Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:12 am
Any update yet?  My progress disappeared too.  I was in 5th place in 3rd part of challenge, before it just completed itself 3 days ago.  I can still see the crickee side quest and I can't do anything with it.  Frustrated!
no avatar

Ilina Ivanova

Windows PC

Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:54 am
My progress disappeared a couple of days ago, can't access the calender too. Please take care of the issue before posting the new content.
My ID: 2566:asa:ce13d8
no avatar

Joe Xu

Windows PC

Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:14 pm
I am outraged because gameloft is entirely not serious towards the issue. This is so unfair
The event completes and i still cannot access the calendar.
no avatar

whitemareofmabon

Windows PC

Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:08 am
I would suggest getting back to support, perhaps open a new ticket for the broken calendar.

During the event I ended up having my progress reset and had to have a save file sent to me. Fortunatly that fixed the bug with the tower and calender (though still with no way of having enough time to earn Crick-ee)

Hope everyone who's still got a broken calendar can get it fixed
no avatar

Wendy B. Yates

Windows PC

Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:25 am
I opened a ticket 17665846 on 2/4/19 about my tower missing and got a responce that they were working on the issue.  The Event is now over and it never came back for me and I still cannot access my calendar.  When I emailed them yesterday they told me that they were still working on it and that I needed to wait a little longer.  At this point I feel that those that missed out on the event due to their issue with the tower should be credited with the items they would have earned during the event.   I have lost 5 days of rewards from the calendar plus my reward streak is now messed up.  I missed out on getting the concession stands (one from chapter 2 and one from chapter 3), the practice dummy and Cri-Kee, and missed being able to possibly get the two costumes.  I have never missed completing an event or tower challenge and I've even spent money to get the things that I wanted but this is unacceptable that they cannot take care of this issue and are more concerned about the new content coming when they cannot even control the event that was going on.  

I've been playing this game for about 3 years now and it has been fun and relaxing for me but now I am stressed out and **** off and depending on how they handle this issue will determine if I delete the game or not. 

By the way crediting me gems like you did the last time this happened will not make me happy nor fix this, I want my items that I would have earned during the event.

cargaill

Windows PC

Louisiana, USA

Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:51 am
Wendy B. Yates wrote:
I opened a ticket 17665846 on 2/4/19 about my tower missing and got a responce that they were working on the issue.  The Event is now over and it never came back for me and I still cannot access my calendar.  When I emailed them yesterday they told me that they were still working on it and that I needed to wait a little longer.  At this point I feel that those that missed out on the event due to their issue with the tower should be credited with the items they would have earned during the event.   I have lost 5 days of rewards from the calendar plus my reward streak is now messed up.  I missed out on getting the concession stands (one from chapter 2 and one from chapter 3), the practice dummy and Cri-Kee, and missed being able to possibly get the two costumes.  I have never missed completing an event or tower challenge and I've even spent money to get the things that I wanted but this is unacceptable that they cannot take care of this issue and are more concerned about the new content coming when they cannot even control the event that was going on.  

I've been playing this game for about 3 years now and it has been fun and relaxing for me but now I am stressed out and **** off and depending on how they handle this issue will determine if I delete the game or not. 

By the way crediting me gems like you did the last time this happened will not make me happy nor fix this, I want my items that I would have earned during the event.

+1
"Don't take life too seriously, you will never get out of it alive."- Elbert Hubbard
A8: 226 cars - Over 131,000 flat spins, that explains why I'm so dizzy
no avatar

emmaklaf

Windows PC

Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:02 pm
This also happened to me! About a week ago, I lost all progress, the tower vanished, and now I am not receiving the calendar rewards! Would like this fixed please!
no avatar

whitemareofmabon

Windows PC

Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:52 am
At the very least they should add the stuff we weren't able to earn to another event. Give us the chance to earn it fair and square XD

But yeh hope they help everyone get their reward streaks back on the calender