Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

407space

Windows PC

Glitch - Pirate's Life For Me activity

Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:20 pm
When Jack and Elizabeth complete the activity Pirate's Life For Me, after clicking on the green symbol above their animation, the game stops responding to clicks for awhile. 
I've replicated this glitch many times.
It's a nuisance when trying to send characters on tasks and having to wait for the game to accept clicks.

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Re: Glitch - Pirate's Life For Me activity

Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:51 pm
407space wrote:
When Jack and Elizabeth complete the activity Pirate's Life For Me, after clicking on the green symbol above their animation, the game stops responding to clicks for awhile. 
I've replicated this glitch many times.
It's a nuisance when trying to send characters on tasks and having to wait for the game to accept clicks.

It's more of a nuisance than an actual glitch. It does the same thing on mine and the same happens when Elizabeth and Will are swordplaying. It's basically a wait period programmed into the game. You are waiting for that particular animation to complete before you can do anything else. It's the same thing for whatever task puts Wall-E on top of his house. You have to wait until he gets off his house before you can click anything else. The same thing happens with several of the characters that have voices. Sometimes you are waiting for them to stop speaking before you can tap on anything else. It's issues that have gone unaddressed since the beginning of the game unfortunately. It is something that needs to be ironed out if possible.
no avatar

rpurosky

Google Play (Android)

Glitch - It's a Small World - boat wake

Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:46 am
Can't create a new part, so adding to another glitch post.  
Purely aesthetic, the boat has a wake. Clearly, the programming animation for the moving boat is separate from the move wake. The boat circles the attraction 3 times for a complete "ride." It looks great the first two times around, but the last time around, just before the boat stops, the wake precedes the boat and arrives at the dock a few seconds before the boat does.