Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

jhart05

Windows PC

Do not have the login options others do.

Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:18 pm
Would like to move the game to new laptop, but see the picture.  I have no way to login to my current install on my desktop computer.
Attachments
DMK..jpg
DMK..jpg (58.36 KiB) Viewed 271 times

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:42 pm
Hi jhart05, I'm afraid that you'l have to ask customer care to help you move your saved data from the old device on to the new one :(
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

jhart05

Windows PC

Apparently my issue was age related.
Somehow they had my age as under 18, so those social media options to save your game, were shut off.
They sent me an "age fix" and now it's fine.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:17 pm
Many thanks for replying with the update from Customer Care team. It may help others as well! :D

Have fun playing the game,

Jo
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

im14pinball

Apple (iOS)

Same problem here. How do I get this age fix? Opened a ticket with support but no response so far. Seems like it would be a quick fix.

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

im14pinball wrote:
Same problem here. How do I get this age fix? Opened a ticket with support but no response so far. Seems like it would be a quick fix.

Hey im14pinball, 

Can you share your 8 digit ticket id here?
no avatar

im14pinball

Apple (iOS)

ticket ID is 17748248

thank you. 
no avatar

im14pinball

Apple (iOS)

Any progress? Still can’t save to cloud. Login with facebook, etc. really would like to sync between devices. Thank you.
no avatar

im14pinball

Apple (iOS)

Anyone have any luck with support.   No response for my ticket.  I even called the 800 number and they just told me to put in a ticket.  Is there any special way to get a them to respond?   My issue seems like it would be a quick age fix.  So I was hoping it was something they could fix quickly.

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

im14pinball wrote:
Anyone have any luck with support.   No response for my ticket.  I even called the 800 number and they just told me to put in a ticket.  Is there any special way to get a them to respond?   My issue seems like it would be a quick age fix.  So I was hoping it was something they could fix quickly.

Hey im14pinball, 

Try responding to the automated ticket asking for an update. Also it wouldn't hurt to go ahead and provide some proof of age, like an ID. Simply take a snapshot of the ID and attach it to the reply when you send it. I'll also try and get Joy or another mod to hopefully follow up on your ticket.