Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Susu_Diary

Windows PC

Disney magic kingdom not working.

Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:18 pm
I just downloaded the app for this game, and while it was loading it stopped and said "You must be online to play.  Please continue when your device is online."  My internet is working perfectly so I don't understand why the game isn't loading.  Please help.
Thank you,

Gabriel from Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows Phone

Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:13 am
Hi Susu_Diary, please do a game reinstall and check if your antivirus is on Gaming Mode :)
no avatar

Susu_Diary

Windows PC

Re: Disney magic kingdom not working.

Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:16 pm
I tried both and it still shows the same message.

Gabriel from Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows Phone

Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:02 am
Hi, in this case uninstall the game, press Windows Key+R and type - wsreset -. Wait for the Store window to appear and install the game again. If this doesn't help you, please contact Customer Care team via our web support page https://support.gameloft.com/game/6/25
no avatar

Ti Tia

Google Play (Android)

Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:16 pm
Vous répondez jamais Tous mes personnage invisible je peu rien faire depuis 4 jours niveau 31 vie 67000 128 ruby J ai envoyer message vous répondez pas et faite rien pour résoudre le problème on nous dit contacte mes personne repon à me soûle

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:32 am
Of TiaYou never answer All my invisible character I can not do anything for 4 days level 31 life 67000 128 ruby ​​I have sent message you do not answer and do nothing to solve the problem we are told contact my person repon to get drunk

Hello Of Tia, 

If you are having issues contact customer care through the game menu or by visiting the following link: 
https://support.gameloft.com/contactus? ... verify=yes

If you've already contacted customer care and received an automed email with an 8 digit ticket id assigned please share it here.