Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Natienatnat

Google Play (Android)

Samsung s7 not compatible?!

Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:14 pm
I have been playing this game for over 2 months now,
had no issues or complaints. The Alice in wonderland update went through without a problem even bought Cheshire cat. Gets to about 9:30/10:00 am  today and I can't even play my game at all, until I get the update. So I go to the app store and it says I am not compatible?!
so now not only am I missing out on this new game play but my general play as well!
no avatar

hans3641

Google Play (Android)

Re: Samsung s7 not compatible?!

Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:45 pm
Having the exact same issue. And when I search for Disney Magic Kingdoms in the play store it does not even come up as an option nor is it listed it my library even though it is still installed--probably b/c it's not compatible??  The only way I can get to it in the play store is under settings, apps, then update. Only to be told not compatible. Will it automatically refresh when update is ready or do I need to do something?

I deleted data and cache in Google Play Store app then restarted phone to be sure it was "refreshing" but still no luck.  I sent an email to customer support last night but that said could take 5-7 days.  I have an S8 but couldn't be that much different.  I will post if I hear/learn anything too--thanks!
no avatar

Natienatnat

Google Play (Android)

Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:37 pm
I left a message on Facebook as well so if I hear anything i will post it. So far still  no luck... I am still getting notifications though from my characters, I just can't play it 😑 not a happy bunny!

Gabriel from Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows Phone

Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:10 am
Hi, please uninstall the game, go to device Settings->Apps->Play Store and clear Data. After this you can go to Play Store and install the game.
Let me know if this works for you :)
no avatar

mitchchan

Google Play (Android)

Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:52 pm
Hi, I'm having exactly same problem on S7 and have been following this and other threads, looking for a way to get it updated and working!

Since the update the game won't start and links me to the play store update page which says my device is not compatible.
I have now deleted the game, cleared the data and still no joy, it doesn't appear in any searches on play store and now have no way of getting to the download page! 

I hope this is a short term bug and we will get it back soon as me and my kids love playing it and have been since it was launched over 1 year ago.....park was huge!

🤞 For a fix soon!
no avatar

hans3641

Google Play (Android)

Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:15 pm
I cleared the data from the app under settings yesterday so many times it wasn't funny. Restarted the phone for good measure too. Today  it is working!!!! Looks like I didn't loose a day either? I had them email me a link from the Disney games website and that's what I used to reinstall (although didn't matter yesterday).  Thanks!
no avatar

mitchchan

Google Play (Android)

Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:00 pm
Ok, after repeating everything, it's finally working.
I have:
Uninstalled the game
Unistalled Google play updates
Cleared Google play data and cache
Changed screen resolution
Disabled power saver mode
It's now available for download!
Don't know if I can restore my game yet though.....
no avatar

angsim

Google Play (Android)

Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:30 pm
I have Huawei Honor S7 too. I found the app already set in my device (version 1.0.2). I have all the characters summoned. Suddenly a week ago-maybe more-Elizabeth Swann from the Pirates of the Caribbean stuck doing nothing at all. I have sent three tickets to Customers Support and still nothing. How long am I supposed to wait? What else can I do? Thanks

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:11 pm
Hi angsim,

Can you please share the ticket IDs with me?

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!