Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

S_L_O_T_H

Google Play (Android)

Re: Transfer progress to new phone

Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:44 pm
HELP!

I'm in dire need of assistance in getting my original Asphalt 9 ID 5b3f862 restored or transferred to my new ID 9ff79ee.  I also recently purchased a Legend Pass for the first time ever on my old ID.

Any expedience to this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

(Tickets 21056775 & 21056247)

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Transfer progress to new phone

Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:53 pm
Thank you for reaching us, @S_L_O_T_H! <3
Do you mind sharing your case to the Ashapft 9 forum so that you can get assistance faster?
index.php?f=2306&curpage=flist

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Sean Brandt

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:53 pm
I have also been trying to transfer my progress to a new device. My game is pretty much unplayable on my Amazon Fire tablet these days since it crashes so often, and I would very much like to transfer it over to my new Lenovo Tab M8 tablet. I tried contacting Gameloft Customer Care nearly 2 weeks ago and never got a response. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:54 pm
I not use either or those devices so not sure that this would work.

Did you save your progress to Facebook? Or whatever other option you had? Maybe starting the game on the M8 and then logging into the account where your game was saved?

I lost my progress and such on my desktop Windows 10 machine. And when I loaded DMK again it wanted me to start a brand new game with a new userid. Gameloft sent me a file that I was able to pick and it corrected my user id to my old one and I am able to play again like before.

No guarantees tho.
no avatar

Sean Brandt

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:57 pm
I did save my game to Facebook but logging into Facebook on the new device doesn't seem to work. It's still a new game on that one. I think I need someone at Gameloft to transfer the progress for me, but I can't seem to get their attention. Two weeks now, still no reply.
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:20 am
It did not take me that long to get a reply. It did take a week to get my partial progress back.

Then another week of emails back and forth to get it resolved.

Do you have your ticket id?  You will need that on here if asked for itY
no avatar

Sean Brandt

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:22 am
Yeah, I have it. I'll give it once they ask. It's been over 15 days now. Should I try contacting them again? I don't understand why I still haven't gotten a reply from them, neither via e-mail or this forum.
no avatar

Rainer_z

Google Play (Android)

Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:03 pm
I have the same problem. Save lost got a ticket no. But nothing happens since more than two weeks.
no avatar

NeedHelpWithKingdoms

Apple (iOS)

Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:10 pm
Ticket ID 20986375

i sent an email a few weeks ago but never got a response. I need help transferring my son's progress from his old iPad to his new iPad. He doesn't have Facebook so I can't link it. Tried with Game Center but that didn't work either. Can someone please respond to my email sent under the above ticket?
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:16 am
NeedHelpWithKingdoms wrote:
Ticket ID 20986375

i sent an email a few weeks ago but never got a response. I need help transferring my son's progress from his old iPad to his new iPad. He doesn't have Facebook so I can't link it. Tried with Game Center but that didn't work either. Can someone please respond to my email sent under the above ticket?

I not play it on an Apple deivce.  There is not a way for him to save to an Apple account of some sort?  The Windows version allowes people to save to Facebook or to a Microsoft account.  There is nothing like that on the iPad?

Maybe he might just to make a Facebook account, just a temporary one, to save his progress to and then get it back on the new iPad?