Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Transfer progress to new phone

Fri May 29, 2020 7:59 am
🤗🤗
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Chanda Keith

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Re: Transfer progress to new phone

Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:32 am
I'm having a problem transferring my mom's game from her Kindle to a Stylo LG.  Can you help?  GAMEon her Kindle is 2830:mdc:fec2c7.  I'd on the solo is mdc:35h7347.  I connected both accounts via Facebook but when The Stylo is just showing the introduction to the game, not her existing game.  Can you help? I really wanted to get her game moved over before Hercules gets started.
no avatar

Matt Pat

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:34 am
Hi there, I started playing Magic Kingdoms a while back, and stopped playing when the Jungle Book characters were released. With the start of the Hercules event, I returned playing on my iPhone. However, my iPhone account (mdc:1f42c0g) is not linked to my iPad account (mdc:eef3) and it will not properly link my Facebook account (which is linked on my iPad) to my iPhone 11 Pro Max. Is there anyway I can reset my iPhone user (mdc:1f42c0g) entirely, and thus properly link my Facebook account's ID (mfc:eef3) so that my iPhone can use that user instead of "mdc:1f42c0g"? 

Best regards!

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:38 pm
Hi Kingdomers!

Our agents will gladly further assist you with this. Just reach them out through the in-game Customer Care menu and they'll be happy to solve this for you!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

vanessa_castillo89

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:12 am
Hello 

Im just trying to transfer my progress my ticket number is 20500857 I have been waiting a few days and haven't heard anything please help

Thank you

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:24 pm
Thank you for the ticket! I've informed the team!

Joy

no avatar

ica91

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:29 pm
Hello,
I've the same problem. I've opened a ticket more than three weeks ago, but I haven't heard anything yet. Could you help me please? Ticket number 20423855

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:50 pm
I've forwarded your ticket @ica91. Thank you for sharing it!

Joy

no avatar

ica91

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:58 am
Hi, another week has passed but no news about my ticket 20423855. I've opened it on May 23th. Any news? I can't play on my old smartphone anymore and I can't use my progress on my new one. Help please
no avatar

Jer

Windows PC

Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:53 pm
Hi,
I have a Facebook connection problem.
I play on PC and I'd like to link my account to the game so I can get my progress back on android but only a connection via an Xbox account is available.
Can we do something about that? Either add the Xbox connection via android or facebook via PC?
My ticket is 20631945.
Good day.