Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Kerrosa

Apple (iOS)

Re: Transfer progress to new phone

Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:17 pm
I cant seem to get my main account on my new phone. If i connect with facebook it keeps with the new acc and wont come up with the question if i want to switch to the one i am already bussy with. Who can help with this??
no avatar

DavinaL99

Windows PC

Fri May 01, 2020 7:35 pm
I have the exact same problem, only I want to transfer from my phone to my computer, and it just doesn't want to work. I have installed and uninstalled the game several times but I don't want to lose all the progress I have made over the years and when I get a new phone all will be lost. My codes are mdc:hgd974 on my phone and I want to transfer to my pc where I have the code 2566:asa:12cd21
I would very much like it if the transfer would work because I don't like playing on my phone anymore since the screen is so small and I want to buy a new one.

Coug

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon May 04, 2020 7:53 am
jsparkes wrote:
My wife has had persistent issues with crashing on a Kindle Fire 7, so bought her a new Fire 10 but now need to transfer the game data.  Part of the crashing issue on the Kindle 7 is when you go to connect to facebook it completely drops out of the app. 

I contacted support and had a reply from someone called Victoria who asked for the user ID on the new device after it was played to level 2 - so i assume a backup of the old user id could be pulled and sent over but I haven't had a repsonse to my reply with the relevant info. 

Does anyone have an idea of around about response times from support by email?

It was under ticket no. 20099329 if thats of use to anyone :/

Hey jsparkes, 

Try responding to the last response you received by email and let them know the issue still has not been resolved.

Coug

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon May 04, 2020 8:02 am
wannieb wrote:
Got issue with my daughter's progession in game as she wants to transfer from an iPad which she is getting rid of to an android device. The problem is the guide says to transfer you back up you progress by logging into Facebook to do it, however due to her by 15 (16 in August when she will no longer have the iPad) your **** system doesn't allow her to do this as it has been removed. Therefore can nto back up her progress. So how else can she do this? She doesn't want to start again as she will lose all her progression and will not bother playing it again!

Hey wannieb, 

If a certain age is entered into the game when it's first installed it locks out social media features to protect minors. You'll want to contact customer care to get the age restriction changed. You can contact them through the game menu or by visiting the following link: 

https://support.gameloft.com/contactus?igagame=DYWN&verify=yes

They will ask you to supply any form of ID that simply shows your birth date. You can simply attach the picture in a reply to the automated email you receive from customer care once you submit the form.

Coug

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon May 04, 2020 8:12 am
Hey Kerrosa - Contact customer care through the game menu or by visiting the following link:
https://support.gameloft.com/contactus? ... verify=yes

Hey DavinaL99 - Only transfers from one Windows device to another are possible. Outside of that customer care would have to move your game progress from your IOS or Android phone to your Windows PC. If you are using an Android or IOS phone a game transfer is easily done by connecting your game to Facebook. I'd personally recommend an Android or IOS tablet for a larger screen over moving your game to your PC however that option may be out of the budget. If you are set on moving your game to your PC contact customer care through the game menu or use the link provided above.
no avatar

Disney kingdom

Google Play (Android)

Mon May 04, 2020 8:24 am
Hi, I have recently bought a new phone and therefore lost all progress. I tried using googleplay to save but it does not work. Please help me, have played for a year and would like to continue without starting over.
I want to transfer from my old ID mdc:cd37e23 to my new ID mdc:c275339.
Thanks.

Coug

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon May 04, 2020 10:07 am
Disney kingdom wrote:
Hi, I have recently bought a new phone and therefore lost all progress. I tried using googleplay to save but it does not work. Please help me, have played for a year and would like to continue without starting over.
I want to transfer from my old ID mdc:cd37e23 to my new ID mdc:c275339.
Thanks.

Hey Disney kingdom, 

Contact customer care through the game menu or by visiting the following link: 
https://support.gameloft.com/contactus?igagame=DYWN&verify=yes

Provide the same info you did here and they should be able to help you.
no avatar

Ana Laura Mc

Google Play (Android)

Fri May 15, 2020 2:23 am
I can't login with my user ID, can someone help me
no avatar

Ana Laura Mc

Google Play (Android)

Fri May 15, 2020 2:50 am

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Transfer progress to new phone

Fri May 15, 2020 12:17 pm
Hi @Ana Laura Mc, Please reach out to us through the in-game Customer Care menu so we can help you faster. <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!