Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Hellghost

Google Play (Android)

Re: Transfer progress to new phone

Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:30 am
How can I do this? I have my User ID on my old tablet. I want to put it on my phone?

Thank you!
no avatar

Mbfan

Apple (iOS)

Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:01 am
Hi I need help transferring my info to my new phone. My Id is mdc:7e11hg
no avatar

looking for help

Windows PC

Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:04 am
Joy FromGameloft wrote:
Hi Kingdomers!

Our agents will gladly further assist you with this. Just reach them out through the in-game Customer Care menu and they'll be happy to solve this for you!

Joy

Trying to transfer my game between devices, also.  Win 10 Computer.  No facebook login present but never specified age - added windows account for my son and confirmed age, but no progress.
Associated conversation tickets 177345 and 20625367
no avatar

stefanodimera04

Google Play (Android)

Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:04 am
I'm checking in about Conversation ID: #173383 I haven't heard back yet and my game on my new phone is still not connected to my original account even though I connected to Facebook and Google Play. Help please.November 21, 2020, 07:40 +0000 I just got a new phone and can't connect to my old account. I am connected with Google play and Facebook, but it doesn't work. My real user ID on my phone with all my progress is apa:h54h52 on my new phone the user ID is mdc:h039794

Pfeffersalami

Windows PC

Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:44 am
Hi I'm not abel to start a tread and this is the nearest I could found.

I'm playing over a year on a Wndows PC using Win10. It is a desktop PC, so I can´t play when I'm on the way. Is it possible to play the game simultaneously on Android?
I mean a short change of the System?
Is there some kind of information for use to the game, especialy to the change of the system? (by the way I can't change my name. It take the Name from Facebook and thats not what I wanted!)

Thanks for help!
no avatar

interval

Windows PC

Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:13 pm
Hi, I want to synchronize my progress between my laptop and android phone, and Facebook account doesn't make sense.
I just want to keep login my account on the phone during the Christmas but I have to leave my laptop those days.
My ID on laptop is 2566:appa:ec7gcf
Thanks
no avatar

DisneyKingdomsSuperfan

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:37 pm
I have the same problem. Will a member of staff Please Please! Tranfer my progress to my new phone. I have spent over a year and over a 100 ponds on my DisneyKingdoms, I don't know what I will do without it :( I have both my Kingdom user ID'S, I will message them to a member of staff.
no avatar

Palyu

Apple (iOS)

Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:32 am
I've got a new phone and my progress hasn't come across can someone please help :( My User ID is: Apa:29eg35
no avatar

pandacry3

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:05 pm
My mom recently got a new tablet and need to transfer her data from an amazon fire to a samsung tablet, shes spent a lot of money and doesnt want to lose the progress she has, i really hope you can help her. We have both kingdom IDs to help with the transfer but her fvebook keeps disconnecting her and not wanting to reconnect it to the game.