Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Finnvanrijntje

Apple (iOS)

Re: Transfer progress to new phone

Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:05 pm
Hi Gameloft,

I've been playing Disney Magic Kingdoms for a wile on my IPad, but I want to play it on my IPhone.
And that the progress is still saved and the same on my IPhone as it was on my IPad✨
can you help me?

Kind regards,

Finn van Rijn

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:43 pm
Iphone to Ipad should be transparent, as long as you have a cloud save. Just boot up the other device, and once the game loads (you may need to log in to your cloud save first) you should get a 'which save game' screen that you can use to choose the save game that is furthest along.
no avatar

Finnvanrijntje

Apple (iOS)

Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:26 pm
Hi star_ranger4,

Thank you for the quick reply!🦋
Although I’ve tried connecting to facebook and Game Center but I still can’t find the button to connect to the game😕 I have entered my age (14) so that means it’s posible right? Am I doing something wrong?

Kind regards,

Finn van Rijn

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:21 pm
at 14 a lot of stuff may be disabled, but I didn't think that was one of them. If your not age blocked it should be the 'menu' in the upper right courner, the one with the standard Icon. you should be able to tell it to connect there. Its like the page when you open it.
no avatar

Danis9712

Apple (iOS)

Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:42 pm
Hi, i have played Disney magic kingdoms for about a year and now I got a new phone. I would like to transfer the data but the game doesn't give me the option to login on Facebook. I don't know how to do. Please help me. Thanks :)
no avatar

Jules77

Apple (iOS)

Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:56 pm
I just switched from an android to an iPhone and need to transfer my progress. My old game id is mdc:5tc5g38 and my new game id is mdc:e0040f3.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Transfer progress to new phone

Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:13 pm
If you need assistance transferring your progress, please reach out to us using the Customer Care button found in the in-game Options menu so we can help you faster. 🤗

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

chrisworks

Apple (iOS)

Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:20 am
 Hello Bryan, 

If you are using an Apple device now and are trying to transfer to another Apple device you can use both Game Center and/or Facebook to transfer your game. If you are switching from Apple to an Android device you can only use Facebook to transfer between those two devices. If you click on the game menu you'll see two sections one says "Connect to Facebook", and the other says "Log into Game Center". This is where you can connect to one or the other or both.

This is great to know. Thank you!
no avatar

jsparkes

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:07 pm
My wife has had persistent issues with crashing on a Kindle Fire 7, so bought her a new Fire 10 but now need to transfer the game data.  Part of the crashing issue on the Kindle 7 is when you go to connect to facebook it completely drops out of the app. 

I contacted support and had a reply from someone called Victoria who asked for the user ID on the new device after it was played to level 2 - so i assume a backup of the old user id could be pulled and sent over but I haven't had a repsonse to my reply with the relevant info. 

Does anyone have an idea of around about response times from support by email?

It was under ticket no. 20099329 if thats of use to anyone :/
no avatar

wannieb

Google Play (Android)

Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:31 pm
Got issue with my daughter's progession in game as she wants to transfer from an iPad which she is getting rid of to an android device. The problem is the guide says to transfer you back up you progress by logging into Facebook to do it, however due to her by 15 (16 in August when she will no longer have the iPad) your **** system doesn't allow her to do this as it has been removed. Therefore can nto back up her progress. So how else can she do this? She doesn't want to start again as she will lose all her progression and will not bother playing it again!