Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

jenrae08

Windows PC

Re: Transfer progress to new phone

Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:59 pm
Update: It's been two months since I first posted this (12/15/19--it's now 2/18/20) and I still haven't even heard from CS, so I would advise those posting after me to be patient about getting responses to/results for your issues. 

I've tried a couple of times to get my progress transfered from my Windows computer (which is getting kind of old and crashes a ton) to my new iPhone. I've attempted the whole facebook login thing multiple times and emailed customer care a couple times as well. I sent them another email today and got a ticket # back (19417425), but I'm getting ready to go out of town--to Disney World, actually--and really want to get this taken care of before I go if possible. Are there other things I should try or other ways to contact that may yield faster results? Thanks!!
no avatar

TSY

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:06 am
Hi jenrae08,

Please refer to this post.

jenrae08 wrote:
I've tried a couple of times to get my progress transfered from my Windows computer (which is getting kind of old and crashes a ton) to my new iPhone. I've attempted the whole facebook login thing multiple times and emailed customer care a couple times as well. I sent them another email today and got a ticket # back (19417425), but I'm getting ready to go out of town--to Disney World, actually--and really want to get this taken care of before I go if possible. Are there other things I should try or other ways to contact that may yield faster results? Thanks!!
no avatar

TSY

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:07 am
Hi Mariq,

Log into your Facebook or Google account in Options to link it with the game profile on your old device.

Mariq wrote:
Hello I want to buy a new phone can you tell me how I can transfer my progress to my new phone ?
no avatar

jmace0619

Windows PC

Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:46 am
I am having this issue also sort of. I usually play on a windows based tablet and it is falling apart and I would like to transfer my progress to my windows pc. Can you help me ?

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:52 pm
Windows to windows is easy. Just connect to your cloud server
no avatar

Marc Anthony

Google Play (Android)

Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:57 pm
I got the transfer easy but it had been a long time since I last logged in (almost 2 years ) and I can't interact with characters, buildings or chests. It let me open some that replaced items I purchased that were no longer relevant but I can't select anything on the playfield.
no avatar

Stacy1474

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:32 pm
I cannot transfer my progress from my tablet to my phone as the tablet wont let me connect to facebook. Is there anyway this can be done as really sont want to start again
no avatar

raptor2218

Google Play (Android)

Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:53 pm
hi,
my ticket ID is 19893869. i would like to transfer the progress from windows Phone to Android. How can i do?

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:23 pm
Well, you should be getting an email from CS soon. You'll want to give them the player id number for both your devices.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Transfer progress to new phone

Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:37 pm
Yeap, they'll reach out to you shortly, raptor2218. 😊

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!