Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Ltboomer

Google Play (Android)

Re: Transfer progress to new phone

Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:11 pm
Hello,
my android tablet does not work anymore and i would like to transfer e2e048 account on my android phone. the transfer does not work. the new account is 7e78g06.
Can you help me ?
no avatar

Gadget1239

Apple (iOS)

Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:05 am
Irina,

Customer support is tell me they can't recover my account. I don't understand why? If I found my old player ID number would they be able to recover it then? I'm devastated to have to start over, especially because my game was linked using both Facebook AND Gamecenter. Please, isn't there anything to be done? I've been dealing with customer support since the beginning of October, and this is all they can tell me?

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:23 am
Hello, 

@Ltboomer - Contact customer care through the game menu. Copy and paste what you wrote here into the form and submit it. 
@Gadget1239 - Possibly, IF you can somehow find your old User ID it might actually help. Did you ever take a screenshot of the game as it was loading? This would likely have your old User ID on it.
no avatar

timgerdes

Apple (iOS)

Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:42 pm
I am having a similar problem as the original poster. My daughter received a new iPad and we want to transfer her progress from her old iPad to the new one, but because we entered her age into the app when we set it up, she cannot connect to Facebook or Apple's Game Center to sync devices. She is devastated that she will lose all of her progress.

I opened a ticket (# 17136342) with Gameloft customer service on November 11, but haven't received any response to my query. We would like to get her up and running on the new device before the new event starts. Is there any way someone on the Gameloft team can help me with this?

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:34 am
timgerdes wrote:
I am having a similar problem as the original poster. My daughter received a new iPad and we want to transfer her progress from her old iPad to the new one, but because we entered her age into the app when we set it up, she cannot connect to Facebook or Apple's Game Center to sync devices. She is devastated that she will lose all of her progress.

I opened a ticket (# 17136342) with Gameloft customer service on November 11, but haven't received any response to my query. We would like to get her up and running on the new device before the new event starts. Is there any way someone on the Gameloft team can help me with this?

Hello timgerdes, 

The fastest way would probably be to get the age changed first and then this will allow you to connect it to an account so you can transfer the progress either using Game Center or Facebook yourself. Age changes can only happen through customer care. They'll ask you for a valid ID with proof of age. You can simply take a snapshot of this and attach it to an email reply. Go back to that automated email you  received from customer care back on the 11th, click REPLY, attach the proof of age there and ask them to change the age on the account.
no avatar

teekee

Google Play (Android)

Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:58 pm
I have the same issue. I emailed Gameloft about it and got a generic message that I had to go through a different area. Emailed them and now I am stuck waiting.

I spent a lot of money on the game and would love to continue playing it but I don't have access to my computer all the time and now that I have upgraded my phone and can play the game I would like to continue my current game on my phone. Windows 10 user name: 2566:asa:2572hh The one it game me for Android is: mdc:hc70g66

I want my windows 10 game transferred over to my android phone.

ticket ID is 17226390
no avatar

caitlininja

Google Play (Android)

Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:44 pm
Hello
I've tried to transfer my account from old phone (iPhone) to new phone (Pixel) using a Facebook account, but when prompted to choose Facebook game data over the game data saved on device, the Facebook account information is incorrect (it reset back to beginning of game).
Here are my details, please help- I love playing this game and have put a lot of time/money into it :)
(old) iPhone user id= apa:d8h9 - Level 54
(new) Pixel user id= mdc:239d12d
Ticket ID= 17184510
no avatar

Jodi DeBord

Apple (iOS)

Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:23 pm
I bought a new phone 2 days ago.. went from Android to Apple. Wanting to still play my.game but everytime I connect to fb it doesn't resume progress. I have emailed them twice and no response, no ticket number, nothing. Please help

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:26 am
Jodi DeBord wrote:
I bought a new phone 2 days ago.. went from Android to Apple. Wanting to still play my.game but everytime I connect to fb it doesn't resume progress. I have emailed them twice and no response, no ticket number, nothing. Please help

Hello Jodi, 

When transferring from Android to IOS you may have to wait until the introduction video finishes. Once it finishes and you have control of Mickey you should then go to the game menu and try to log into Facebook using the original Facebook account you previously logged into. Once this is done it should pop up a "save game conflict" window which is where you choose your current progress. 

Can you share your 8 digit ticket id here?
no avatar

Mariq

Google Play (Android)

Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:22 pm
Hello I want to buy a new phone can you tell me how I can transfer my progress to my new phone ?