Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Selscottpatch

Google Play (Android)

Transfer progress to new phone

Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:05 pm
I have been playing Disney magic kingdom for over a year and spent lots of money building it up so don't want to lose it. I cant save on Facebook as it's not letting me link it. Please help me transfer my progress to my new phone

Marc-Andre From Gameloft

Community Manager

Re: Transfer progress to new phone

Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:35 pm
Hi Selscottpatch,

Please provide me with the Player ID on your old device as well as that on the new device. I'll have someone transfer your progress over.

Thanks,
Marc-Andre
no avatar

Selscottpatch

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:21 am
I cant get my user id as it has been deleted from my old phone due to broken phone. However I did make a purchase on the 18th sept for some gems if u can trace it from there.
no avatar

Bryan Toribio

Apple (iOS)

Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:13 am
I can’t continue my progress in a new device, can someone help me out???

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:30 am
Bryan Toribio wrote:
I can’t continue my progress in a new device, can someone help me out???

Hello Bryan, 

If you are using an Apple device now and are trying to transfer to another Apple device you can use both Game Center and/or Facebook to transfer your game. If you are switching from Apple to an Android device you can only use Facebook to transfer between those two devices. If you click on the game menu you'll see two sections one says "Connect to Facebook", and the other says "Log into Game Center". This is where you can connect to one or the other or both.
no avatar

elepierant

Google Play (Android)

Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:09 pm
Hello,
I have the same problem.
My old phone is broken, so i buoght a new one. I using an Android device, i try to connect with Facebook and with Google Play, but i can't use my old progress. Can someone help me?
My ticket number is 17086170

Irina FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Gameloft

Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:54 pm
Hi, elepierant
The response from our Customer Care agents shouldn't take long for now
Community Moderator on a bunch of awesome Gameloft games 
no avatar

Gadget1239

Apple (iOS)

Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:43 am
Hello,

I couldn't figure out how to make a thread but I have the same issue. My device was stolen at the end of Septmber during the end of the Little Mermaid Event. I finally got it replaced at the end of October and installed the app on my new device, but it started a new account. I logged into my facebook and my gamecenter that I had used with my old account and neither of them gave me access my old save. I contacted customer support, ticket number 17027660, and responded on the 29th of October to their request for information about my issue. I explained everything and gave all the detail. But then I had no response, despite asking for updates, until the 9th. They're now asking me for my Gameloft ID number, which I don't have because my device was stolen. I had already explained this in my original email, I feel frustrated that it's taken this long to even get a response, so I've come on here to try to get this resolved. I just really don't want to lose my account, is there anything that can be done?

I'm currently on a study abroad, so I have limited internet access, so I apologize if there's any delay in me providing any additional information that's needed to get this fixed.

Mason_Ireton

Apple (iOS)

Oregon

Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:12 pm
I’m wanting to transfer my laptop’s progress to my iPhone as well 

ticket #: 17140758

User Id from laptop:  2566:asa:f11dd1

Irina FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Gameloft

Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:43 pm
Hi, Kingdomers
I'll make sure that your tickets get handled shortly :)
Have a magical day!
Community Moderator on a bunch of awesome Gameloft games