Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

lilqtpie234

lost my progress

Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:46 pm
I know there is a thread about losing progress but it did not help me.  I have also tried to email about this but don't think I did it right.  I have to factoty reset my phone so when I redownloaded the game I connected to my Facebook again and I never got any of my progress back.  Maybe it's because I didn't load the game before inreset my phone?  I have my user I'd and would really love to get my progress back.  I have worked hard and have spent money in this game and don't want to start over.  Someone please help!

Coug

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: lost my progress

Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:55 am
Fill out the customer care form from the game menu or from the following link: http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/426
If the link isn't clickable simply copy and paste it into your browser. 

Enter in all the relevant info into the form and click submit. On the next screen you see you you'll see a question that basically asks if the previous information was helpful to you. Click "NO" and this will ultimately submit your ticket. 

Gameloft does save a version of your game on their servers but it may take a little time to resolve it. 

If you have trouble you can come back to this thread and post your ticket ID and they may be able to further assist you.
no avatar

lilqtpie234

Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:39 pm
thank you I have sent two emails and haven't heard anything.i also sent a screenshot of the user name I was using.  My ticket number is 13880239. I really hope someone can help because I am sad I am missing the Aladdin event.
no avatar

lilqtpie234

Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:09 pm
someone finally got back to me and ask for my Facebook app id but I can not locate it.  They gave me directions but it's didn't work.

Gabriel from Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows Phone

lost my progress

Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:18 am
Hi lilqtpie234, open a web browser on your PC (Internet Explorer/Edge/Mozilla/Chrome etc) and go to www.facebook.com . After you log into your account, go to Settings (▼) and tap on Apps. Here search for Disney Magic Kingdoms app and click on the edit button (✎). Now scroll down and you will see : Get Help From App Developers.Your Disney Magic Kingdoms User ID is *****************. If you contact the developer of this app for support, they may need this number to help better address your question or concern.
Select that user id and reply to our Customer Care agent :)
no avatar

lilqtpie234

Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:30 pm
I just got an email from gameloft and they have restored all my progress 😊

Gabriel from Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows Phone

lost my progress

Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:50 am
Can you confirm that everything is ok now ?:)
no avatar

lilqtpie234

Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:27 pm
I had to reopen another ticket because before I lost all my progress I purchased the frozen legendary chests and lost Anna Elsa the skating rink troll knoll elsas castle and Minnie's holiday outfit.  As of everything else it was restored.  I am just waiting for someone get back to me about my frozen legendary chests
no avatar

piikssou

Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:44 am
Bonjour.

Cela va faire deux mois que je bats pour recuperer la progression de mon compte (fan de disney 82912)
J'ai fait pas mal d'achats sur mon comptes, j'ai les factures de mes achats et depuis la mise a jour "roi lion" j'ai tout perdu.
Je n'étais pas connecté a facebook ni a google.
J'ai contacté le service client (qui est tres long à répondre) en leurs expliquant mon probleme.
Depuis deux semaines ils me disent que ma progression a était restaurée et qu'il suffit de me connecter en wifi et de finir le tutoriel du jeu.
Je suis actuellement niveau 15 de mon nouveau niveau (Id: e561ch).
J'ai également éffectué des achats sur mon nouveau compte.
J'ai désinstallé et réinstallé l'application cinq fois de manière a refaire le tutoriel.
Je leurs demande des explications et de l'aide, et j'ai toujours la même réponse de leurs part, à savoir que la restauration de mon compte à était faites et qu'il me suffit de me connecter à mon compte et de finir le tutoriel pour la récuperer. (à croire qu'il ne lisent pas les mails qu'on leurs envoie).
Je leur demande de synchroniser mon ancien compte avec le nouveau qui est lui rattaché à mon facebook (Id facebook: Lucki romain).
J'ai eu affaire a Sveltana et Anna.
Mon numéro de dossier est le 1386657.
J'espère trouver de l'aide grace à vous.
Cordialement.
no avatar

bhavishya s

Windows PC

Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:02 am
hi gabriel sir i actually lost my tinkerbell after redowloading the app in my pc what do i do