Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

greenkingdog

Windows PC

Re: Banned from Disney Magic Kingdom

Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:10 am
When the new event started last thursday i tried to buy both the packages dopey and the float offers, i got a confirmation email saying the purchase had completed but recieved nothing when i tried to buy the items again it said already owned even though i didnt have them, there was no charge on my card either, i put a ticket in right away, I really wanted the items i had paid for so used my own gems to get them. on friday the 8th december I tried to buy some gem packs the same thing happened got the confirmation but didnt receive nothing, i logged in at 5pm with a nasty message saying i was permanently banned, i sent another email and it ended up being reduced to a 48 hour ban, I was also accused of cheating, it said in the email
We have investigated your account and found out that you have been temporarily banned for 2 days for violating the game rules and was accused of game tampering,
I wouldnt even know how to do any of that, if you check my record i have brought every character and several gem packs in the past, i even brought the frozen costumes without a problem a few weeks ago, very angry and upset about being accused of cheating also it made me miss a day on the advent calander all i tried to do was buy from the store, it was either gameloft or windows 10 that gave me the problem. my ticket number is 14790899, have lost all enthuseasm for the game since being accused of being a ****, very unhappy with the customer service.

Gabriel from Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows Phone

Banned from Disney Magic Kingdom

Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 am
Hi greenkingdog, I am sorry to hear this. Please tell me if you can play the game now or you are still banned.
no avatar

greenkingdog

Windows PC

Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:06 am
yes i can play now but am afraid to try and purchase anything from the store incase the same thing happens
no avatar

Hagiz

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:30 am
This morning I got banned from the game even though I didn't do anything .I rarely bought things in the game. So how can I ****? Pls help
my ticket is 17570652
no avatar

cheerfullily80

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:09 pm
Tried to open my game this morning only to find out that I've been banned. Followed all the instructions to have it looked into and was told I've been banned for a week for violating game rules or some such thing I wouldn't even know how to do. I'm very disappointed, as this is one of the few games I regularly play on my phone. Looks like it's time to find a new one.

I came on this forum and discovered from this thread that it's been an ongoing problem. Maybe you guys should investigate that?
no avatar

olivia80

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:39 pm
Har blivit banned från spelet och jag har inte gjort något. Har aldrig köpt något på spelet mer än för de diamanterna jag har kunnat hämta varje dag. Och hur får man ett biljettid för att kunna anmäla sitt problem?

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:35 am
Hello all,

If you've been wrongfully banned from the game you can still contact customer care by visiting the following link:
https://support.gameloft.com/contactus? ... verify=yes

Fill out the form and once you submit it you should receive an automated email reply with an 8 digit Ticket ID assigned to the body of the email. Feel free to share that Ticket ID here if you don't hear from customer care in a timely fashion.
no avatar

VinzKC

Apple (iOS)

Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:47 am
Hi , my Disney Magic Kingdoms get banned on today. Can get back my account ? And my id is 2713284672026846.I not sure this is ticket I'd or not,if not can you tell me where can get it . Hope I can fast get the reply from you . Thanks.
no avatar

ojoausana

Windows PC

Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:03 pm
logged in 3 days ago to a message saying i was banned for time editing or something? i have no idea but im super bummed. it right in the middle of the onward event that i just spent my gems on and, from what ve looked up, if i even get my accouont back the event will be long over and if i want characters i almost had i will have to pay upwards up like $30 so super bummed. Have done the things it told me in the correct way and have not heard anything back yet. Again im really bummed this happened. The only ting i can think of is a week or so ago i logged in adn it told me i hadnt logged in the privious day but still had all my process for the day minus the calender, which i then had to pay gems for to fix. i play the game every single day (which is another reason im bummed about this, my over 150 day streak will be broken and it will cost more than 50 gems to fix). Anything i can do to speed this along would be great, i really liked this game but will probs be forced to stop playing it if i cant get back into it for over 2 weeks......which is again, a bummer. :/
no avatar

miame49

Google Play (Android)

Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:41 pm
I got a message April 1st that I had been banned from Disney Magic Kingdoms for "making repeated unauthorized alterations to the game".  I in no way altered the game.  I put a ticket in, the same day, and have not heard anything back.  I am missing playing this game as I am a big Disney fan.
Can anyone here look into it?  
Thanks so much!
My ticket number is 20109633