Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

Coug

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Banned from Disney Magic Kingdom

Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:05 am
Hello, 

VinzKC - The Ticket ID is an 8 digit number that is found in the body of the automated email that is sent to you once you've submitted the customer care form. 
If you haven't already filled out the form you can do so by visiting the following link:
https://support.gameloft.com/contactus? ... verify=yes

ojoausana - Please visit the following link if you haven't already and fill out the customer care form. 
https://support.gameloft.com/contactus? ... verify=yes
If you've filled out the form and still need assistance feel free to post your 8 digit ticket ID that is found in the body of the automated emil you receive once you submitted the form. 

miame49 - Thanks for sharing your ticket id. Has this issue been resolved or do you still need assitance?
no avatar

miame49

Google Play (Android)

Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:20 am
Thank you for responding so quickly. My issue has not been resolved. Besides an email acknowledging my ticket number, I have not gotten any response.

Coug

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:00 am
miame49 wrote:
Thank you for responding so quickly. My issue has not been resolved. Besides an email acknowledging my ticket number, I have not gotten any response.

Reply to the original automated email saying you still haven't received a resolution.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Banned from Disney Magic Kingdom

Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:43 am
Can you share with us the automated 8 digits ticket ID, miame49?

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

ojoausana

Windows PC

Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:01 pm
well it took an entire month but went to get my account number and I was unbanned, still bummed missed out on an entire month and the entire onward event and I still don't even know what happened :// and im just really worried its going to happen again...also responded to the emails they told me to several times over the past month and never heard anything back?
no avatar

miame49

Google Play (Android)

Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:50 pm
Joy FromGameloft wrote:

Joy

Hi Joy,
My ticket number is 20109633.
no avatar

Linnoaro Petri

Windows PC

Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:29 pm
love to know too why i cant get to game only says checking content then connection succesfull thank you again start same thing to do over and over again

ticket ID is 20157721

been asking are my account been banned never been hear customer service after this
no avatar

RoseYBA

Windows PC

Sat May 09, 2020 4:59 pm
Joy FromGameloft wrote:

Joy

hi Joy, can someone please review my request as well  :)  my ticket number is 20308515

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Banned from Disney Magic Kingdom

Tue May 12, 2020 2:25 pm
We're looking into this, RoseYBA! 😊
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

ckclyui

Google Play (Android)

Thu May 14, 2020 12:49 am
Dear team you banned my account 3days already and no any response. Please follow-up

Ticket number 20349919

Thank you