Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

yasmineanne

Banned from Disney Magic Kingdom

Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:27 am
Tonight I received a "Banned" notification saying I was trying to hack/change the game.  I have not nor have I ever had tried to do this.  What is irritating is that this is the second time in 8 months that I have gotten this notification so I'm not sure is what is going on on Gamelofts end.  The last time all I had to do was reboot my iPad and it fixed it.  This time I'm not so lucky.  I have put in a ticket so I'm hoping that Gameloft will fix this asap.  I'm also hoping that I will have lost nothing due to this error.  I have spent a lot of money on this game and am highly dissapointed that this seems to be a problem that periodically occurs.  It should be a problem that has been fixed by now.  I understand them wanting to go after the hackers and problem makers but to let this happen to regular customers is really unexcusable.
I got the message saying my concerns was sent to Gameloft but did not receive an email nor did I get a ticket confirmation.
i am now seeing that I should have gotten an email after I sent my concerns to customer care (it said that my concerns were sent).  I also did not see a confirmation number.   I have read from other players that it took up to 14 days to fix the problem.  I also read that it can take 5-7 days for customer care to contact you.
Do I need to resubmit a ticket?
2 days after I was banned for things I didn't do, the game magically unbanned me.  I did send in a ticket and when the Gameloft customer care emailed me they said they couldn't find me in the banned section.  Another customer care agent also wrote me back to say that they can't tell me why this is happening because I'm not in the banned category.  I'm just hoping this will be the last time.  I do thank the agents for getting back to me so quickly.
no avatar

ericnpa

Re: Banned from Disney Magic Kingdom

Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:24 pm
The same thing happened to me last night!  It happened last month as well during the frozen event. Was banned for 14 days. This time I got an email saying I'm permanently suspended. Like you I haven't done anything to alter the game...I wouldn't know how!   Hope this gets settled. It's annoying and disconcerting.

Gabriel from Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows Phone

Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:12 pm
Hi, please share the ticket ids with us so we can check what happened with your accounts.
no avatar

Sepulveda00

Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:44 pm
When I loaded my game yesterday morning, I got the banner I was banned for unusual activity. I have not done anything to alter the game. All my progress has been from playing progressively or buying your special packs you offered during the holidays. So if spending a little money to speed up the process makes it look like I'm cheating then what the hell. Or is it because I'm in the service stationed in South Korea with an United States account? I have submitted my purchase receipts and still haven't heard anything. My ticket ID is 12772885.
no avatar

ericnpa

Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:48 pm
Gabriel from Gameloft wrote:
Hi, please share the ticket ids with us so we can check what happened with your accounts.

Hi Gabriel.  My ticket ID is 12777525.  Thank you!

Elisa FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:03 pm
Sepulveda00 wrote:
When I loaded my game yesterday morning, I got the banner I was banned for unusual activity. I have not done anything to alter the game. All my progress has been from playing progressively or buying your special packs you offered during the holidays. So if spending a little money to speed up the process makes it look like I'm cheating then what the hell. Or is it because I'm in the service stationed in South Korea with an United States account? I have submitted my purchase receipts and still haven't heard anything. My ticket ID is 12772885.

Hey Sepulveda, we took a quick look and it looks like it's an invalid receipt. You may need to submit further proofs to show that your purchases are valid if this is false. I'd also suggest talking to an Apple representative for further proofs that may be required. 
ericnpa
Gabriel from Gameloft

Hey Eric, taking a quick look, it looks like there might be an app that is interfering with ours. Maybe recheck your installed apps around the time you got banned the first time? In any case, we've unbanned your account for the time being.
Game Community Manager
no avatar

ericnpa

Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:24 pm

ericnpa
Gabriel from Gameloft

Hey Eric, taking a quick look, it looks like there might be an app that is interfering with ours. Maybe recheck your installed apps around the time you got banned the first time? In any case, we've unbanned your account for the time being.

Thanks Elisa!  Hadn't downloaded any apps around the first time it happened that I can recall.  Is there a list of apps that may interfere? or what type of app?  Just to give me a better idea of what it could be.  

no avatar

Sepulveda00

Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:12 pm
Sepulveda00 wrote:
Sepulveda00

Hey Sepulveda, we took a quick look and it looks like it's an invalid receipt. You may need to submit further proofs to show that your purchases are valid if this is false. I'd also suggest talking to an Apple representative for further proofs that may be required. 

Can you please explain to me what looks like an invalid receipt. The one I submitted with opening the ticket or when I made the purchase to your server?

I submitted 3 more screenshots from apples reportaproblem site. The new ticket number is 12780678
no avatar

Dena_Viger

Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:13 pm
I just got a banner  saying that I have been banned even though I have not used any form of **** besides using the gems I already earned in the game  to speed things up.  I don't know why it says this nor do I know how to fix it how do I get the **** ticket thing? How do I report problem?  How do I get unbanned? Why did I get banned? I don't understand at all.
no avatar

Kimberly_Kwakman

Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:23 pm
I got banned too! It happened on the 21th January and I sent a ticket but I still haven't recieved a reply. I hope my game will be unbanned because I have not altered the game at all. Only thing that was different was that I downloaded it on my iPhone because I could not play on my iPad for a bit. After that I played on my iPad and deleted from my iPhone. I could play with no problems and two days later I get a ban. I don't understand what went wrong or why I am banned but I would really like to continue playing since I really like this game. I hope I will get a response and will be unbanned.

My ticket number is 12790168.