Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Jason_Greenlee

Windows PC

Re: How to Submit Tickets

Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:47 am
So... how we submit a ticket about the ticket system being down?  After filling out the form fully all I get is the following... "We cannot process your request at the moment. Please try again later."
no avatar

dustus

Windows PC

Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:34 pm
There are no links at the top of this post for me.  I see the blue text that says how to submit a ticket but it is not clickable.  Can you repost that link?

Andoski

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:57 pm
dustus wrote:
There are no links at the top of this post for me.  I see the blue text that says how to submit a ticket but it is not clickable.  Can you repost that link?

Go to page 1 of the thread.
no avatar

Pegazus

Windows PC

Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:36 am
Andoski wrote:
dustus wrote:

Go to page 1 of the thread.

If they're having the same issues I was, clicking on the links on page 1 does nothing. I actually had to switch to a different computer to get anything clickable at all.
no avatar

WearyPlayer

Windows PC

Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:40 am
Think I am having the same issue attempting to submit a ticket.  Never get the confirmation of the ticket sent even though click on the this does not answer my question statement.  No submission button to get it to Gameloft.

​I understand why you keep asking for the steps.  I think the final on is missing on the webpage.  Very frustrating.