Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

UNSC Jon 117

Veteran

Central FL, US/Eastern

How to Submit Tickets

Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:42 pm
If you need to open a ticket to Customer Care, see:

How to Submit Tickets

Note that:
You should then get a confirmation that the ticket was sent, and an automatic message will be delivered to your email. Follow the instructions, and if that didn't help, make sure to reply back to the email.

Also note that it goes on to say:
It can take up to 5 ~ 7 business days for an agent to follow up with your issue.

If it takes longer than that, see if there's an existing thread here about the issue and post your ticket ID to it so that a Community Manager can check on it; otherwise, feel free to start a new thread.  Note that the ticket ID is an 8 digit number that always starts with 1; not the alphanumeric "ticket mask" from the email subject.  As always, before posting a new topic under "Bugs and Issues", see:

Known Issues - Read Here First!
"I know what you're thinking, and it's crazy.
Unfortunately for us both... I like crazy." --Cortana, HALO 2

US/Eastern; Apple TV (4th gen), 64GB; iPad 2, 16GB, iOS 9.3.5
no avatar

Donna_Marriott

Re: How to Submit Tickets

Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:02 am
Hi this is probably not where I'm meant to be asking, and I'm sorry if it's not. I submitted my form, got a ticket number and waited. Was I supposed to do anything further than that? It's been three days and I just got an email asking if I was satisfied with everything and they hadn't heard from me 'in a while' and they would close my ticket if they didn't hear from me. So I emailed back that nothing has been resolved. Is that right or wrong?
no avatar

Nicki_Marshall Whittaker

Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:05 pm
I have tried to submit a ticket and each time it says not sent or cant find page, I need help but not sure what else to do :(
no avatar

brer_bj

Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:53 pm
Good morning all,
just looking for some help - I have recently been "banned" form Disney's Magic Kingdoms, and I understand that this is something that is being worked on, but read somewhere to still report it.
i have attempted several time but still cannot receive a ticket number.
The furthest I got was directed to another screen which told me my email has not been sent yet and then dumped me out.

Got to admit - I really miss playing the game.
please help.

Thank you
no avatar

Tattybear16

Apple (iOS)

Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:34 pm
Hi

help - playing on iPad, today I have been "banned" from Disney's Magic Kingdoms, and I understand that this is something that is being worked on, but read somewhere to still report it.
i have attempted to do this, however, I can't do this either,  I was directed to another screen which told me my email has not been sent yet and then dumped me out. 

Please sort this issue, and update the website to say you're dealing with it, not a happy bunny.
no avatar

Liliana_Paulin Vilardi

Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:34 pm
Good evening, I write for the sixth time to ask for help. I explain the problem again. I had broken up the phone and I lost all the progress of the game, "DISNEY MAGIC KINGDOM" My ID is 675674. I sent 2 times the request to the forum. my ticket is 12800556 on January 24, and 12828614 of 31 January .. you wrote that it takes between 5/7 days for a response, but to date I have not received anything. can you help me and say how can I retrieve the progress lost? I do not want to do it all over again ... I like too do not want to delete it. Help me please. let me know how to recover lost bailouts. thank you
no avatar

rachealt

Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:38 am
I have been "banned" from magic kingdom for supposedly altering the game or cheating.  What?  I don't even know any cheats or how this would happen.  The only thing I can think of is a charge I requested a refund for last week due to not receiving the gems but still being charged 9.99.  Apple gave me the refund.  I have submitted a ticket but have not received a ticket number to submit with magic kingdoms.  This is in the middle of the B&B event and I am loosing time to work on my quests due to this!  Help!  This needs to be corrected ASAP and my game restored as I have NEVER cheated on this game!
no avatar

Larosa

Mon May 01, 2017 10:25 am
Disney Magic Kingdoms is totally missing in the Pulldownmenu.
Attachments
Screenshot_20170501-112359.png
Screenshot_20170501-112359.png (160 KiB) Viewed 6288 times
no avatar

Lcwatson87

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:49 pm
Can someone please explain, step by step, how to submit a ticket? I have lost all my game progress and would really like to start playing again. Thank you

Andoski

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:50 pm
Lcwatson87 wrote:
Can someone please explain, step by step, how to submit a ticket? I have lost all my game progress and would really like to start playing again. Thank you

Click the link at the top of this thread and read the instructions.