Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Joshua Vigor

Windows PC

Re: Lost all my progress

Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:16 pm
it did it again wtf is the problem with the game ?
no avatar

Youth72

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:51 pm
Come on joy tower challenge has starting come on help me an agent is already touched with me but he is not replying from 3 days I am really needy for help come one last time I already has lost everything tower challenge mini events for boo beep costume please joy help me
no avatar

jTW59610

Windows PC

Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:04 pm
good evening

I just got scammed but in a nice way, I have 36 gems, I pass Frozone lvl 3 I get a gem, which makes me 37. My caravan stopped, I get the items and I see 4 gems this who makes me 41 gems. The game crashes, I have to start again Frozone lvl 3, I get 1 gem. I have to restart my caravan which is stopped and  I have not  4 gems. Not cool life.

Excuse for my bad english
no avatar

Joshua Vigor

Windows PC

Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:22 am
IT keeps doing it  at this point i am not playing this game anymore  i  have had it with this **** game
no avatar

jTW59610

Windows PC

Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:37 am
Another thing at home I play on 2 pc and on which I am lvl 29 and it is on this one that there was this bug id: 2566: asa: 5fe36h my account josé crusiaux.

And on the other pc it's 2566: asa: 44581c, (glass slipper 50435) it's my little girl playing on it but I'm giving him a hand since Moana that's where I started buy characters and also for the tower challenge with The Tower Challenge (Aladdin) Event 2019.

Finally on this one on which I am lvl 35 I did not have the readjustment for the Star adventurer.

cordially

I hope you understand the process, 2 pc 2 problems.Sorry if it may seem out of context but I am obliged to post here because their gamelot customer care tells me to write here and when I go on the link, Please follow the steps on our site so we can better identify your problem and correct it as soon as possible.Note that we only answer requests submitted through our Contact forms on the website or mobile site.Make sure to visit:
Web version -- http://support.gameloft.com 

it answers me either they do not recognize the email or my nickname.

hoping someone will see it here.
no avatar

Youth72

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:26 pm
Please joy my progress has rest from 5 says but no one is helping tower challenge is on the way I already told you that I am sending them email daily but they are not replying please help me to recover my progress

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:09 pm
Hi Kingdomers,

@Joshua Vigor This is very strange and I'm sorry to hear that it still happens to you. Our agent re-sent the save file, can you please re-check?
@Youth72 We're checking it.
@jTW59610 To easily reach out Customer Care team from in-game use this exact path: in-game Options - Customer Care - scroll down to the bottom of the page - use"I didn't find an answer to my question" - Contact Us- and fill out the form's fields in order.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Youth72

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:48 pm
Thanks joy my progress recovered
no avatar

Mimigirl86

Windows PC

Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:00 am
I lost all my progress and it will not let me in to the game.
no avatar

jTW59610

Windows PC

Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:33 pm
hi

@]Joy FromGameloft

I did as you told me, I sent a message and here is the answer.

Hello Jose,

Thank you for contacting Gameloft Customer Service.

I'm sorry to hear that you have a problem.

-When did you last play with your old progression? -What actions did you take before the problem appeared?

Regards,
-------------------------------
Anna

it's not really what I expected, I just wanted readjustment for the Star adventurer.
as it was said with this message facebook :
Hey Kingdomers! As some of you have pointed out, the rewards earned from Slinky Dog Dash and Star Adventurer were changed shortly after first being introduced to Disney Magic Kingdoms. We’re happy to announce that anyone that built either of these Attractions on, or before, July 2nd will be receiving an “enchanting” gift early next week! Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

But hey, if they do not understand what I'm asking, I'm not about to have it. It's a very small demand, what will it be when I have a real problem with the game?

For the moment I have small crashes and I recover all my progress but apparently there is a lot of problem for windows users.

My daughter, for example, still has not recovered her account and I think she will give up.

It's a shame to spend money on a game and not enjoy it.

cordially