Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Mon May 13, 2019 2:29 pm
@LaVon Barber Have you had the chance to check our agent's reply? <3

@BondGirl85 I'm happy to read your case was solved! <3

@peni Your ticket is 18258957 and it seems it was solved 2 days ago! Let us know how we can further help you!

@Cuz0930 Have you had a chance yet in reaching us out from in-game so we can help you? <3 (Main menu - Options - Customer Care)

@Sassy0217 :( I'm so sorry to hear it; Your case has been highlighted. >:D<

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Spanische Bogen

Windows PC

Re: Lost all my progress

Mon May 13, 2019 6:23 pm
Hello,
I have lost my event coins in the current event - Vaiana. (DMK has decided to change my event coins by diamonds). So i can not do more game activities.Besides i also have problems with the previous event. Evant ws in progress but i had the nrmal coin and no new characters.

Due to these issues I have decided to delete the game in my computer. A lot of time to win coins and character but no guarantess to reach the goals. No more Gameloft games.

Thank-you for your game.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Tue May 14, 2019 7:55 am
I'm so sorry to hear of this, Spanische Bogen! :(

But our agents have the proper tools in restoring this for you, and there's an easy in-game path to reach them out: Options - Customer Care.

If you decide to contact us, they'd love to assist you ASAP! 🤗

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

ddwaytobe

Apple (iOS)

Tue May 14, 2019 6:44 pm
Ticket ID 17998597 which was opended 3/28/19 and Finally got a save file email on 4/30/19 (after no responses for several weeks...posting here, did the trick!thanks joy!) I sent multiple emails letting know that file didn’t work and on 5/7/19 after no response from that TT email thread I contacted gameloft again letting them know my save file failed and I had not gotten a response back and on the same day 5/7/19 they opended a brand new trouble ticket 18240197 =17ptAnd have escalated to technical support so *hopefully* it will be resolved soon and that I will be able to update that’s it’s completed because it has been a long time of waiting to retrieve my previous game file 😓

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Wed May 15, 2019 9:02 am
Just checked your ticket and our agent has replied to it, with great news. <3

Could you check it and let us know if everything is working now?

Joy

no avatar

ddwaytobe

Apple (iOS)

Wed May 15, 2019 2:27 pm
as ddwaytobeTicket ID 17998597 which was opended 3/28/19 and Finally got a save file email on 4/30/19 (after no responses for several weeks...posting here, did the trick!thanks joy!) I sent multiple emails letting know that file didn’t work and on 5/7/19 after no response from that TT email thread I contacted gameloft again letting them know my save file failed and I had not gotten a response back and on the same day 5/7/19 they opended a brand new trouble ticket 18240197 =17ptAnd have escalated to technical support so *hopefully* it will be resolved soon and that I will be able to update that’s it’s completed because it has been a long time of waiting to retrieve my previous game file 😓

AS OF TODAY I FINALLY GOT MY PROGESS FILE AND AM UP ANS RHNNINC . Been a very long time since 3-28/19 and took 2 trouble tickets and various posts here but am up and running ... finally!
no avatar

ddwaytobe

Apple (iOS)

Wed May 15, 2019 2:28 pm

ddwaytobe
as ddwaytobeTicket ID 17998597 which was opended 3/28/19 and Finally got a save file email on 4/30/19 (after no responses for several weeks...posting here, did the trick!thanks joy!) I sent multiple emails letting know that file didn’t work and on 5/7/19 after no response from that TT email thread I contacted gameloft again letting them know my save file failed and I had not gotten a response back and on the same day 5/7/19 they opended a brand new trouble ticket 18240197 =17ptAnd have escalated to technical support so *hopefully* it will be resolved soon and that I will be able to update that’s it’s completed because it has been a long time of waiting to retrieve my previous game file 😓

AS OF TODAY I FINALLY GOT MY PROGESS FILE AND AM UP ANS RHNNINC . Been a very long time since 3-28/19 and took 2 trouble tickets and various posts here but am up and running ... finally!

Thanks again joy for your help in escalating this along 

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Wed May 15, 2019 3:30 pm
Awesome news!!!!!! <3 Have an awesome time playing, ddwaytobe!

Joy

no avatar

HeatherLB

Google Play (Android)

Wed May 22, 2019 9:12 pm
Had to reinstall app , lost all my progress ticket 18323313

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Thu May 23, 2019 9:30 am
Hi HeatherLB,

Your progress should now be restored. <3 Check our team's reply. <3

Joy