Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

shvuzvuz

Windows PC

Re: Lost all my progress

Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:54 pm
shvuzvuz wrote:
Hi,

We just won Raponzel pushed the Claim button and the game crushed. Now the Raponzel character in the event is signaled as received but we got no Raponzel. 

Please help us. our ticket ID is 19057741. 

Many thanks, Eyal

hi,
It's been almost two and a half days since we contacted you through the Customer Care and here and no reply was given.
Once again - we won Rapunzel through the frog challenge but did not recieved her. 
Since Rapunzel can help catching the frogs, her absence is essential to our ability to complete the challenge. I really don't understand why it is taking that long to get a reply.

no avatar

Syedshafiq

Google Play (Android)

Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:10 pm
Hello i need help i lost all my progress when i clear my phone. When i try to backup from ny Facebook account nothing happens. I havw email Gameloft support and they said will be sent a notification to recover my last save game but until now i didn't received any notification when im open my game. My tiket id is 19063771.
no avatar

Syedshafiq

Google Play (Android)

Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:36 pm
i lost my progress too. can you check it for me too please . my tiket id number 19063771.
no avatar

Kashmirkatie

Windows PC

Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:09 pm
I have lost ingame progress with Frogs. As soon as Bots came in, my Frog count went to 0! Reported it on ticket but still hasnt been resolved. Only 24 hrs left until challenge is complete.
no avatar

André Stricagnolo

Windows PC

Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:28 pm
hello I lost all my process I formatted my computer and when I was linking to facebook did not restore wanted to know what I should do already tried to uninstall more anyway when I installed and tried to link was not wanted to be able to have everything I lost again
no avatar

Rambo7Rits

Windows PC

Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:27 pm
i lost my progress too. can you check it for me too please . my tiket id number

Nasafaja11

Google Play (Android)

Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:36 pm
Hi i have a issue,
But i can't post i anywhere and the form in the game gifs an error. So i will post it here.

Hi i had put diverent caracters to work before the event. Suge as buzz, minnie and jessy. I coult see at the end of the time that the would give event coints buzz for example gave 55 vinylrecords. Sadly they did not register to my total.
no avatar

Dorilys

Windows PC

Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:00 am
Hi,
I had to reinstall my app. When I tried to connect to my Microsoft account I did select the old status in the cloud but it did not work. So I lost all my progress.
My Ticket ID is 19102161.

Update:
Today I got a file with my status from last week. Now I can start into the event with only a few days delay.
Thank ou!
no avatar

Valerie Nixon

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:32 pm
Lost all my progress trying to download coco update.  Tried connecting via facebook again but still puts me at level 3 and I am way past that.  My ticket number is 19095581. Please help asap as I'm missing this event and my rewards on the calendar.
no avatar

Roger23

Windows PC

Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:11 pm
I lost all my progress this morning. I have bought multiple packs and am disappointed it happened during an event.

My ticked ID is 19107617.

Thanks