Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

01YJgirl90

Google Play (Android)

Re: Lost all my progress

Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:33 pm
Joy FromGameloft wrote:
Hi Kingdomers! <3

Joy I have two ticket numbers 18946327 & 18947827. Please look at and fix please. I haven't been able to play all day & the TC is coming up. 
no avatar

01YJgirl90

Google Play (Android)

Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:13 pm
Brimble84 wrote:
Ticket number 12065269=10pt.

I also lost game progress but no one has responded to me yet. It's been all day. 

no avatar

Fryman1701

Apple (iOS)

Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:02 am
Lost all my progress yesterday morning, have been unable to log in to the main gameloft tech support to be able to get a ticket number. Have logged out and back in to FB and gamecenter, but no luck. Would love to be able to play in the Maleficent challenge tomorrow, any help would be greatly appreciated.
no avatar

ekin2003hk

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:56 pm
Brimble84 wrote:
Hi. I've lost all my progress after updating the game" I have reported this and have a ticket number but nobody is coming back to me. I was on level 60
don't really want to start again. Help please! I'm reconnected through Facebook - still not put me back to where I was?
no avatar

MayréAngel12

Windows PC

Brimble84 wrote:
Hi. I've lost all my progress after updating the game" I have reported this and have a ticket number but nobody is coming back to me. I was on level 54, don't really want to start again. Help please! I'm reconnected through Facebook - still not put me back to where I was?
no avatar

Stéphanie Benoist

Google Play (Android)

Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:52 am
Mon ticket est 18890893.
J'ai été contacté le 10 septembre. On m'a donné des conseils. J'ai répondu aux questions posées et depuis, je n'ai plus de nouvelles.
Je n'ai toujours pas retrouvé ma progression.
J'étais au niveau 44.
no avatar

hollaback_girl

Windows PC

Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:06 pm
I lost all of my tower challenge progess yesterday morning and have been unable to get a service ticket.  I've tried submitting a ticket multiple times but I have not received any emails or ticket number.  Someone suggested posting here.  Is there someone I can reach out to to at least get a ticket number?
no avatar

Ferrum

Google Play (Android)

Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:20 am
Hi!

Weirdly I have not lost anythint but all my buildings I had so far. And they are nowhere to be found.
I also have characters now stucked in the non-existing building which means I can't use them either.
And all that in the middle of the TC. Perfect timing!

Ticket is opened: 18975529

I'm very curious about what happened as it's literally happened from one hour to the other.
no avatar

Joe Xu

Windows PC

Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:13 pm
I just lost ALL progress. Ticket number: 18978901
User ID: 2566:apa:dfh855
Platform: Windows PC

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:33 pm
Hi Kingdomers!

@01YJgirl90 I'm glad your case was solved. <3
@Fryman1701, @MayréAngel12, @ekin2003hk Can you please share the 8 digits ticket ID with me?
@Stéphanie Benoist Your ticket is 18822545. We're on it.
@hollaback_girl Have you also checked the SPAM folder on your email? :(
@Ferrum Have you seen our agent's reply? <3
@Joe Xu Our agent already sent the file. Let me know if things are working properly now.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!