Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Ellezz

Google Play (Android)

Re: Lost all my progress

Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:16 am
The Android game reset to the very beginning yesterday, Saturday.  I've lost all progress. Ticket number 18893239 It still shows connected to Facebook but progress is at beginning.
no avatar

Stéphanie Benoist

Google Play (Android)

Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:36 am
Same here, i lost all my progress. My level is 44.
my ticket is 18829811.
Please help me.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:46 pm
Hi Kingdomers! <3

@NoviaV You can use the Customer Care button found in the in-game Options menu to reach us out. Our agents will be glad to help you out! <3
@ARMYBOY You're trying to switch from Android to which device? <3
@Ellezz One of our agents is already in touch with you. Let us know if you have further concerns. <3
@Stéphanie Benoist We're on it!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Amanda Brookman

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:18 pm
I lost all my characters and progress on my Disney magic kingdom. I don't have the ticket number though.  I really love the game. I had some Nemo characters. If could help me I would appreciate it thanks
no avatar

Tracim91175

Apple (iOS)

Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:37 am
lost all mine two I believe at least the last 24 hours and had just purchased the 6 lion king chest package and Rex package yesterdY. Please help!!!! Ticket 18923651 user name tracim91175
no avatar

Kent Thomas Hathaway

Apple (iOS)

Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:15 am
ticket ID is 18932671

So I purchased the Marlin bundle a while back and was questing with him and the other day my son asks me where he is - he was gone! I know that I bought it and have an Apple receipt but it doesn’t show that it was the Nemo Marlin bundle, just the Kingdoms Purchase. 

I’m thinking my son logged in on his device and messed things up. 

Can you please restore my purchase?
no avatar

Ellana,Koré

Google Play (Android)

Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:35 am
Moi aussi j'ai perdu ma progression, cela faisait presque 2 ans que je jouais.
Billet n°18928019
no avatar

Ayu Regita

Windows PC

Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:51 pm
Hi there, I hope you can see my comment and be able to help me. So I have played DMK up until level 40-ish (if im not mistaken) but yesterday when I open up the game, all my game progress are gone. which means it came back to level 1 as if I never play the game. Is there a solution to recover my game progress?  My user ID is 2566:apa:51h37f. Your help will be very much appreciated since Im a fan. Thank you!

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:26 pm
Hi Kingdomers! <3

@Amanda Brookman It's better to use the in-game Options - Customer Care menu to report this, as our agents will be able to help you faster this way. As soon as you have the 8 digits ticket ID (you'll find it in the automated email's body), please share it with me. <3

@Tracim91175 Your case still needs a bit more investigation from our side. We'll get back to you as soon as we have all the info. <3

@Kent Thomas Hathaway I'm sorry to hear you've encountered this. An agent reached out to you, can you please confirm if everything is ok now? <3

@Ayu Regita If you had your progress linked to a social media account, you could go back to the Main Menu - Settings and re-link it. If this is not the case, our Customer Care agents will be happy to help you out! (Main Menu - Options - Customer Care button)

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

01YJgirl90

Google Play (Android)

Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:31 pm
Brimble84 wrote:
Hi. I've lost all my progress after updating the game" I have reported this and have a ticket number but nobody is coming back to me. I was on level 54, don't really want to start again. Help please! I'm reconnected through Facebook - still not put me back to where I was?

I have also lost progress what do I do?