Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

How to actually submit a ticket

Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:07 pm
So let me guess... You looked at the locked sticky on top where theres a blue link to the actual guide to submitting a ticket - and the link is unclickable as all links on this forum are all of the time. - At least to you... and me.

Well, here is the unoffical guide to registering a ticket. Irony and snide comments may be included.

1) Go to your game. Lets take the main park screen, just cause the scenery is so nice and not cluttered at all.
2) At the very top right of the page, theres is small light blue button square with 3 white dots and 3 white lines on it. - Click on that.
3) You should now get to a menu page. At the bottom of the page, there are some menu button. Click on the one that says "Customer Care"
4) You should then be taken to a long list of known issues and frequently asked questions unlikely to have anything to do with your problem. Dont despair just yet. Scroll all the way down to the bottom. At the very bottom theres a blue link saying I didn't find an answer to my question.
Click on that.
5) You will then be given two buttons. One to get community help as it will of course save money if someone else solves your problem for free. - This may indeed be more helpful for some problems. - The right option is the one your want: It says "Contact Us" Click on that.
6) You will then be taken to a registry form. Fill it out to the best of your ability. Then click "submit" on the bottom right.
7) You will (should) then get an email on the email address you provided. This is an automated response that gives you your ticket number and says that you will be contacted as quickly as possible. - Included is also a forum link and a faq link.
8) From personal experience and from what is written on this forum, do yourself a favour now: Respond to this mail immediately. - You are likely to be at the bottom of a large pile of tickets and if truth be told, I think support is understaffed, overworked and often unappreciated. - I doubt that a real live person has or will look at your problem unless you respond. - I recommend a polite thank you note for the quick response including the ticket number and a few small details that you really need help and really will appreciate help as soon as at all possible. 
8b) If you dont respond under 8, you are likely to get another automated email a few days later assuming that the problem is solved because they havent heard from you. - This may happen even if you do respond. - Respond to this immediately reiterating that you do have a problem, that it is still a problem and that you need help.
9) If you havent heard from an actual real life person yet, you should do so now. - At this point there is a certain chance that most of the communication is copy-pasted response form a usual problems list that may have something to do with your problem. Read this and respond. If it has little to do with your problem, respond, say so and reiterate what your problem is and that you need help and would appreciate help.
10) At this point the actual person you should have now reached should actually have a real look at what your problem is and try to solve it which will include further mails that you should of course respond to.

Please note that the above takes into account a situation where you dont quite get the help you need as quickly as you could have hoped and wished for. - If its a common problem with a reasonably easy fix, you may find that one or more of the bottom numbers becomes obsolete. Always remember that the support person you eventually end up with probably has had their share of trouble today already ;-)
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 
no avatar

wbean13

Windows PC

Re: Lost all my progress

Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:27 am
Your ticket ID is 18845899  i lost stuff i have bought

Gabriel from Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows Phone

Lost all my progress

Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:34 am
Hi wbean13, thank you for sharing your ticket id here, we'll look into it asap! :)

Gabriel from Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows Phone

How to actually submit a ticket

Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:35 am
Good job! This topic is sticky :)
no avatar

Sburken9

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:59 am
Ticket number 18854255 I lost everything this morning I just want it back

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:10 pm
Hi Sburken9, Could you please confirm with us if your progress was recovered? <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Lukgfdsyujgf4325

Google Play (Android)

Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:40 pm
I los my game progres lvl 36 magic kingdoms User ID mdc g03fg6h

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:47 am
Hi Lukgfdsyujgf4325,

Were you previously connected with a social media account in game before this happened? If so, use it to re-link your progress. Let me know how it goes. <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

NoviaV

Windows PC

Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:06 pm
Hi. I lost my progress too. I try to connect with facebook and select the previous account but still it doesn't connect to the previous account? What should I do? I think it even make my progress on the previous account lost too? Now I don't know what I suppose to do.
no avatar

ARMYBOY

Apple (iOS)

Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:09 pm
Armyboy

I am not able to switch between account. How can I fix that