Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:53 am
Thanks so much for sharing your case here as well, pschneid!

An agent will follow up on your case shortly!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Sakura123

Windows PC

Re: Lost all my progress

Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:06 pm
Hi! I have a problem with the game. I have an account in facebook and y want connect in my PC, for recover my advance from my tablet, but y  i can't . I want play in my computer with my advance of my tablet. (the pc and tablet share Facebook, but y have my advance in google play and my pc Windows don't have for account google only microsoft or outlook). ¡ I need Help please!. The game is beautifull and i need play in a bigger screen.  
The advance isn't saved in facebook. I don´t understand. 

Regrats 

I hope your answer. a)
no avatar

Mishall1800

Apple (iOS)

Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:23 pm
Hi there! I lost all of my progress as well because my wonderful 3yr old daughter decided she wanted to play as well, I don’t know what exactly to do but here is my User ID that pops up on my screen all the time Mac:942h35c I don’t know if that helps or not but please I would really really love to get my game progress back because I have spent lots of money on it too. Thank you
no avatar

LadyMarinette

Windows PC

Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:50 am
Bonjour,
Mon numéro de ticket est le 18814753
Il y a trois jours, mon PC s'est arrêté suite à une coupure de courant. Depuis, j'ai perdu toute ma progression, et même en me connectant au cloud via facebook ça ne fonctionne pas. Hier, j'ai essayé de me connecter via un autre ordinateur, ça n'a pas fonctionné non plus. Et maintenant j'ai le choix entre ma progression locale sur mon PC (niveau 2) ou ma progression via le cloud (niveau 2 aussi)... Svp aidez-moi, je rate tout l'évènement Nemo pendant ce temps...
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello,
My ticket number is 18814753
Three days ago, my PC was shut down by power outage. Since, I lost all my progress, even when I'm login with the facebook's cloud, it doesn't work. Yesterday, I try to login with an other computer, it doesn't work neither. And now I have the choice between my local progress on my PC (level 2) or my cloud progress (level 2 too)... Please help me, I'm missing all the Nemo event... And sorry for my english
no avatar

crdalmaso

Google Play (Android)

Hi Cynthia,

Thank you for contacting Google support. 

We received your refund request, but we cannot grant this request under our refund policies. You can learn more about our Google Play refund policies here. 

Your request

2 order(s) not refunded for a total of USD13.98

Amazing Event Pack 1 (Disney Magic Kingdoms: Build Your Own Magical Park), USD3.99, GPA.3344-7604-2892-07026, Aug 11, 2019Great The Incredibles Pack (Disney Magic Kingdoms: Build Your Own Magical Park), USD9.99, GPA.3375-5424-6013-37172, Jul 20, 2019

If you need help activating or using an item that you purchased, it is often faster to contact the developer directly. You can reach the developer at

Developer

android.support@gameloft.com

Privacy Policy

14 rue Auber 75009 Paris

Was this an accidental purchase or bought without your consent?

We recommend setting up password protection and changing your password.

Do you need help with controlling your spending on Google Play?

On Play Store app, you can set up a budget to remind you during purchase when you are getting close to the amount you have selected. Learn more here. 

Thanks!
Jade
The Google Support Team

Google Help Center
© Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA
no avatar

문여경

Google Play (Android)

Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:53 pm
The data was initialized this afternoon. Yesterday or two days ago, I brought in Dory. I bought all the characters from this event. It was just before I bought the next attraction. I don't remember the level, but I think I can recover it because I have the memory of recovering my phone even when I changed my phone. But I'm sorry that we can't proceed with the event. Please recover quickly.
no avatar

christopherdent

Windows PC

Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:55 pm
I've lost all my progress
my ticket number: 18834681

​I was doing well in the finding Marlin Event
​And I had just welcomed Peter pan
no avatar

Kevin Anderson

Google Play (Android)

Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:39 am
Naterpooh97 Hi. I've lost all my progress after updating the game" I have reported this and have a ticket number but nobody is coming back to me. I was on level 63, don't really want to start again. Help please! I'm reconnected through Facebook - still not put me back to where I was?
no avatar

Naterpooh97

Google Play (Android)

Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:00 am
My ticket # is18811343 only offers level 1 or level 2 to restore to not level 63 help please...

Gabriel from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows Phone

Lost all my progress

Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:23 am
Hi Naterpooh97, thank you for sharing your ticket id here. We'll look into it as soon as possible :)
@christopherdent, we are already working on your ticket :)
@문여경, please contact us via Customer Care button from in game button and we'll take a closer look into it :)