Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

jdjaeghe

Windows PC

Re: Lost all my progress

Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:09 pm
Hello everyone, 
 A couple of days ago i started playing the game  'DISNEY MAGIC KINGDOMS' for the very first time.
 Yesterday i reached level 9 and i had several characters (including 'Prince Charming'), had around 20 gems, a couple of characters around level 3, had around 2000 magic points and around 200 to 300 curse points, had two parade wagons and had cleared different park-areas from the curse (including California Screaming). When i tried playing again today i needed to fill in my age and my **** again (like the first time), and when i did this and the game started, i saw that i lost my entire progress. I lost everything, even all my characters. I only had Mickey Mouse left (like the first time). I already tried connecting to Facebook, but without succes. My game kept starting / beginning from zero.

I already sent an email to gameloft support, but only got the following message :"Dear Gameloft Player,
 In an effort to continue improving your gaming experience, we have created a Customer Care Portal where you can find:answers to your most frequently asked questions known issues that have been fixed or are being processed by our teamscontact forms to help you reach the appropriate Support TeamsPlease follow the steps on our site so we can better identify your problem and correct it as soon as possible.Note that we only answer requests submitted through our Contact forms on the website or mobile site.Make sure to visit:Web version -- http://support.gameloft.comThe mobile version can be reached from inside any Gameloft Game by going to the settings menu and selecting "Customer Care."Best regards,Gameloft Customer Care"
The answer as mentionned above didn't help me at all.

Can someone fix my problem or give me an emailadres, to contact someone of gameloft, who can ?Thanks in advance !

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:39 pm
Hi, jdjaeghe!

Were you previously connected with a social media account in-game? You can re-use it to relink your progress,

If this is not the case, let our agents assist you! From where have you tried to reach out to us? <3 The easiest way is through the in-game Options - Customer Care menu. After you click on the Customer Care button, scroll down and use "I didn't find an answer to my question" - "Contact us" and fill out the form.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

jTW59610

Windows PC

Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:34 pm
good evening

I sent a message to my daughter who can no longer access the game.

Indeed you are not unaware that my daughter under the pseudo Fan Mickey 13411 lvl 39 since May is waiting to play. You make him say his backup and when she plays it for a few hours but if she has the misfortune to close the application, the game goes to level 0. And it's been 2 months that it lasts, when will you him to fix his game once and for all?

I did not get an answer, she could not do the challenge and for nemo she will not do it because nobody answers or repairs. the game is dead for her because they do not know how to give him a good backup, it's still very unfortunate.

excuse me for my very bad english

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:25 pm
Hi jTW59610,

What's the device where you're encountering this issue, have you had a chance to open up a ticket through the in-game Options - Customer Care menu?

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

jTW59610

Windows PC

Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:00 pm
hi

In fact it's not me that is a problem but my daughter and as she no longer has the game ...

At least, she has it but she has to start the game from scratch, and there she is very disappointed that they can not get her back up. anyway, they do not even respond anymore, they would say they do not care or they do not know what to do.

cordially
no avatar

Coachjen3

Apple (iOS)

Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:38 am
Hello DMK,

On the afternoon of July 24th, my DMK app refreshed and subsequently lost all of my progress. My children and I have been playing this game for 3 years and it absolutely sickens us to have lost everything. All the characters, land, gems, attractions, everything is just gone. I have followed the instructions give on our Ticket and responded back and forth with the customer service rep who was handling our Ticket. On Saturday, he informed me that he couldn’t help restore our game and was passing it off to someone else. I haven’t heard anything since and it has been almost a week.

Can someone here please help restore our game?
My Ticket number is:  18660233

Thank you so much, 
Jen 
no avatar

Monicaf628

Apple (iOS)

Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:01 am
I have been playing for 3 years and lost all my progress. I don’t have an ID for the game and it keeps restarting. I have a ticket # and hope to get a response soon. Please help. I’ve made many purchases and had almost all characters except a few and don’t want to start over
no avatar

jitru

Windows PC

Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:24 am
Hello, my problems connecting to the game still persist.  I've been waiting for a response for 14 days. Please help me. My ticket ID is 18611583.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:24 am
@jTW59610 Can you share the 8 digits ticket ID with me?
@Coachjen3 Your case needs a more in-depth investigation. As soon as it ends, our agent will get back to you! <3
@Monicaf628 If possible, share with me the 8 digits ticket ID.
@jitru I've notified the team about your case. Thanks so much for your patience!

Joy

no avatar

Ina Vallejo

Windows PC

Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:55 pm
I lost all my progress! I was in level 20 and even though I have restared the game, reinstalled it and loged in my Microsoft Account several times, I don't get my proress back. I bought Pluto with real money and don't want to start all over again! Mi ID is 2566:asa:496257.
Please help!
Thank you!