Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Tashmarie

Apple (iOS)

Re: Lost all my progress

Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:40 pm
I also lost all of my game progress after my game crashed. I followed the steps in the email and it didn’t work. I wouldn’t even care about levels mainly my 200 plus bucks I’ve spent. Never got any additional response after replying to email. Ticket Id is 18641019
no avatar

stimsa

Windows PC

Lost TC progress

Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:39 am
I lost my Tower Challenge progress.. I had about 4500 EC, 15 cocoa and was aiming for Banzai and possibly the tree.
Suddenly the game ended the challenge and gave me a gem in return. When the TC restarted I lost all progress.
Now I am desperatley trying to get enough EC for Banzai, but since I don't have cocoa and the bonus EC also weren't given at 1000 points I will never make it.
Gameloft, can you please look into this issue, the TC is almost over!
Ticket number: 18646341

Thanks
no avatar

mail2priyaa

Windows PC

Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:19 am
wer i have to raise the ticket

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:44 am
@Frihdebidehu, @ Tashmarie, @stimsa Your cases are being checked and you'll be contacted in a short while.🤗
@mail2priyaa If you're having issues in-game, use the Options - Customer Care menu to reach out to us. 🤗

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Leisa

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:43 pm
Me too my ticket number is 18650957
no avatar

Leisa

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:48 pm
Sorry forgot to say that it was on the tower challange
no avatar

DaleArden

Windows PC

Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:58 pm
my Ticket-ID is 18652611
no avatar

wolf girl

Windows PC

Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:11 am
I have lost all my progress too -.ticket ID is 18653815
no avatar

Tashmarie

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:49 am
Thank you. I replied to them earlier this morning with additional information. I look forward to hearing back.
Joy FromGameloft wrote:
Joy FromGameloft

@Frihdebidehu, @ Tashmarie, @stimsa Your cases are being checked and you'll be contacted in a short while.🤗
@mail2priyaa If you're having issues in-game, use the Options - Customer Care menu to reach out to us. 🤗

Joy

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:55 pm
@Leisa, @DaleArden, @wolf girl I'm happy your tickets were solved. <3
@Tashmarie My colleague will reach out to you as soon as possible! <3 Thanks so much for your patience!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!