Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

nrbellj

Windows PC

Re: Lost all my progress

Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:38 pm
I just logged on this morning only to find that I have lost magic and all the time progress towards unlocking a new character (Zorg). I started the 24 hour timer after unlocking him last night, as well as spent the magic necessary to unlock. As of 10 am this morning, I find the magic is gone, but the character is no longer unlocked and I have to start over again. I was not playing offline and I only use a Windows computer for my grandson and I to play on. What's going on and how can I get this resolved? I have no confidence this won't repeat itself, as there is no reason it should have happened in the first place.
no avatar

jTW59610

Windows PC

Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:37 am
They must be on vacation, they do not even respond to emails.

I think it's screwed for me and my star adventurer and their so-called gift, I can do a cross on.
no avatar

jitru

Windows PC

Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:48 am
I lost all my progress and it will not let me in to the game. I have just User ID. What should I do?

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:49 pm
@Youth72 That's wonderful! Have an awesome time playing.

@jTW59610 She needs those dates so she can easier check certain aspects of your case. Do you think you can help us with the answers? <3

@nrbellj Please reach out to us using the Customer Care button found in the in-game Options Menu. Our agents will take a closer look at your case in the shortest possible time! :D

@Mimigirl86, @jitru Are you now able to load the game? Can you please reach us out through the next link? http://gmlft.co/DMK_CM_CustomerCare

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

jitru

Windows PC

Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:09 pm
I tried use link http://gmlft.co/DMK_CM_CustomerCare, bud I'm not sure if it works OK, it write after sending message:
{"success":false,"errors":"\/opt\/data\/www\/support2.gameloft.com\/documents\/laravelfiles\/app\/libraries\/SmartphoneSupport.php, line 1072:Trying to get property of non-object"}
What is wrong?
no avatar

40ishyrolddisneyfan

Windows PC

Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:19 pm
Hi, this is my very first forum post. I have a problem related to having lost my progress, but isn't that. I lost my event progress this morning and tried multiple times to send a customer care email, but they kept timing out. Finally, it said one went through and when I checked my email I had two automated responses and two open ticket numbers. I don't want them to think I'm scamming or anything. Does anyone know what to do in this case? And my apologies if this is not in the right place! 
Paula
no avatar

Nediryani

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:10 pm
Me too. 18613503 is my ticket number but tower challenge is running i want to back in game asap. Please help.
no avatar

rbritchk@hotmail.com

Windows PC

Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:14 pm
I lost all my progress in the Tower Event. Submitted Ticket# 18609777 24 hours ago and have not heard anything back yet
no avatar

Nediryani

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:57 am
Come on people, clock is ticking. I am missing the challenge. Please hurry.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:15 pm
@40ishyrolddisneyfan They will be merged, no need to worry about. Can you share one of those tickets with me so I can have a look? <3

@jitru Ticket ID 18611583 was created successfully. One of our agents will reach out to you shortly!

@Nediryani We're on it!

@rbritchk@hotmail.com We are happy to inform you that we have restored the event in your game.
In order to retrieve your gift, follow the steps my Customer Care colleague sent you via email. <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!